[A] <Wrath> 6/7 Heroic Recruiting

85 Night Elf Priest
01/17/2011 8:27 PMPosted by Berico
can u recruit me? im pimp, not THE Pimp hehe

You're bad. I wouldn't count on getting in. Just saying.

Clearly I'm bored....yawn
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
/bumps
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Wrath currently has an opening for an additional tank as well as a few other classes.

www.wrathguild.net to apply.
Reply Quote
60 Human Hunter
you can app and join wrath but all they will do is sit you.. this guild was once something to be proud to be apart of ... now just another #@$^ guild
Edited by Inutz on 3/12/2011 8:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
03/12/2011 8:22 PMPosted by Inutz
you can app and join wrath but all they will do is sit you.. this guild was once something to be proud to be apart of ... now just another #@$^ guild

Risktaker, is that you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
who would this level 1 tauren be ?

just letting people know how it will be if they join i got kicked for raiding wit another guild when i got sat every week. couldnt even kick me when i was on. got pissed cause my alt with another guild was more progressed that my main with wrath.
Edited by Inutz on 3/13/2011 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Warrior

perhaps you just didn't pull appropriate numbers, or died to bad things. If they sat you there's probably a reason for it.

Edited by Clineron on 3/13/2011 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
well that could be but not that stupid i have raided alot and know it was do to gear level or so i was told
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/13/2011 6:52 AMPosted by Inutz
just letting people know how it will be if they join i got kicked for raiding wit another guild when i got sat every week. couldnt even kick me when i was on. got pissed cause my alt with another guild was more progressed that my main with wrath.

Why you gotta be like that man? You know its apart of the rules that if you raid with another guild that raids during the same times, you gotta go.

I don't know why you were sat, wasn't much of a concern to me. If this is Risktaker, all I gotta say is what the *@@! man. Aren't you happy in your farther progressed guild? Why you gotta come in here and start @%**? I prefer to see bumps and nice comments from other players rather than what you have done...are you trying to hurt Wrath? did you get kicked from that farther progressed guild? is that why?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
might be right shouldn't of talked bad about wrath when there are a ton of skilled players just putting it out there befor some poor sap leaves a guild to join. not to mention i have a right to voice my opinion.... kicked ? nope 1/13 now.. how are you guys doing ?
Edited by Inutz on 3/21/2011 7:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Its easy to join a guild that has done the work for you I suppose. Its more rewarding to work for it though.

As to why you where kicked, well you already know that. But to remind you and put some perspective on your flame of Wrath. When we needed you, you didn't log on or say that you wouldn't be around when we gave you a heads up you would be tanking the next night.
We also got the people in that where ready to go first. As it was posted clearly in our forums the first raid ready members would be raiding as long as we had a balanced group. Your Pally wasn't ready when we started raiding so yes you where sat when you where ready and brought in on bosses we'd killed a few times to get you up to speed. When we where working on a boss we brought the best geared people to give the best chance of success.

There's other reasons as well but I don't find adding them to be of any benefit and would show less class from me. You where removed months ago. Seems odd that you would just now jump in on this to post useless info that is mainly just a QQ post.

At any rate as Serafim's post above says Wrath is still looking for a couple additional members. If you class isn't listed you can still app and be considered. Only classes we are not in need of are Mages, Hunters and any melee dps class.

Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
FYI, Risktaker is now Scabpicker and (he, she, it?) somehow managed to join Window Lickin Good.

Anyways, bump and good luck Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
carried ? really?? i doubt a #2 ranked guild on any server would be willing to carry anyone not to mention the amount of apps they would get. but anyways i posted cause i was a lil sore that i got shafted but its done and over with. .. and doesnt matter where my pally is and what his name is. <<< omg >>> you found me! pst.. no one cares.
Edited by Inutz on 3/24/2011 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Name changed again? Who are you running from? Weirdone!
Edited by Warrenbuffet on 3/29/2011 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for 12/12 on to Heroics!

Recruitment needs to be updated later tonight.
Edited by Calest on 4/1/2011 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
updated /bump to the top!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
/bump to the top again
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
bump for heroic kill
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
/bump for a healer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]