Guild name change?

70 Human Warrior
Well as dumb enough as i am, i spelled a word wrong in my guild name, and I was wondering can i change the name from The Ungreatful Dead to The Ungrateful Dead?
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Hunter
Nice typo lol.

But in seriousness you should put in a in game ticket if you haven't already and the GM may be able to assist you with making that change. Good luck to you.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Warrior
You may put in a ticket in game requesting that change. They do allow a guild name change once in a while, and I think I remember reading somewhere that one is about it. An in game ticket should get you started.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
I put one in, 12 hours ago and still no responce
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Hunter
From twitter.com/blizzardcs

In-Game response times are approximated as follows: Petitions Queue Duration: 2d: 15h: 0m
Reply Quote
Community Manager
This is something that our Game Masters may be able to assist with, Jebbediah, but understand that it is a fairly rare exception - the type we may only be able to provide once.

As for the length of time it is taking, our queue times are a bit lengthy with the holidays and fairly new expansion. You can get a good estimate of roughly how long it might take by checking out our Twitter feed - we post estimated queue times twice daily. >^.^<

Blizzard CS Twitter
http://twitter.com/BlizzardCS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]