Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sup.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Where's my welcome back party?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Did i miss something.... oh wait ganking people in SW during their loading screen in and out of the tram makes you and the three other stealthies you went with leetsauce.

/ gives you and your friends a welcome back party.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
necro from hell?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Did i miss something.... oh wait ganking people in SW during their loading screen in and out of the tram makes you and the three other stealthies you went with leetsauce.

/ gives you and your friends a welcome back party.

Oh guuuuuurl, no you didn't!

I'll tell you what, a wise huntard named Throbin once said, "Hatas gon' hate, lakers gon' lake!" It's all finally starting to come together now.

Either way, I-I-I-I-I-NSIGNIFICANT GNAT, I enjoyed the party! You guys were dropping so fast I had a hunch that it was staged! /kazoo <3 Ty.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
11/29/2011 06:31 PMPosted by Stabby
I'll tell you what, a wise huntard named Throbin once said, "Hatas gon' hate, lakers gon' lake!"

Stand by it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I am not hating, just pointing out that it doesn't take too much skill to gank people in a loading screen.
As a Captured Rageclaw in Zul'Drak once said "I poop on you, trollses!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Zuggy.

-Matt (Suganem)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]