[H] Durotar Poison Shop = Small, casual guild

81 Goblin Priest
We are many things and among them we are a thriving young guild who is open to all players of any level or class. We have our own guild website and our own 25 man ventrilo server. We offer guild perks and access to the guild bank. All members are allowed to create guild events and invite their own friends into the guild.

We have a friendly atmosphere that lends itself well to anyone seeking to be a part of something where you can get to know new people and enjoy having lively conversations and having fun in-game adventures together.

Members are encouraged to use our 25 man ventrilo server. The ventrilo login information is accessible by all members inside the in-game guild information. Members are welcome to create an account on our new guild website at http://durotarpoison.guildportal.com
Edited by Makyha on 1/13/2011 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Priest
Thank you for saying we are least decent! I do appreciate that. Our guild is open to the Roleplaying community and I myself have a casual interest in RP with some basic knowledge and minimal experience. I am actively involved in a guild for another MMO game and in that guild we are a RP/PVP hybrid guild that will be playing on a RP-PVP realm, if possible. I would have rolled on a RP-PVP realm in wow, however I play on Gorgonnash because that is where a In Real Life friend of mine was on.
Edited by Makyha on 1/3/2011 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Rogue
Okay maybe if I was horde side I would be in the guild
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Rogue
Well it seems that not too many people want to be in a small guild anymore. With all of the cool changes to guild levelings and guild perks, it is much more beneficial to be in a large guilld. If anybody is interested in being part of a small, casual guild reply to this thread or send me an In-Game e-mail.

-Shelby
Reply Quote
59 Goblin Death Knight
Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]