Experienced Horde Shaman needs GUILD!

85 Goblin Shaman
I'm leveling swiftly, I want to find a guild to join before I'm 85 because of the percs, and to possibly get to know the members and bond while I grind and grind and grind out quests. Joining a guild to simply use them for the experience percs is not appealing to me, I want to step into a great guild that understands my joining under-leveled and therefor undergeared because I do not want to use any guilds as a stepping stone. Your guild may consider me a priceless member that they never got to know because of crap as trivial as level and gear before joining. But if me saying that changed your mind on requirements, I don't want to be in your guild anyways.

I'll start by introducing myself...

I'm Popthangtik, a Primarily Enhancement Shaman, offspecced as resto strictly for PvE. I have extensive experience in every aspect and timeframe of this game, I first began this game back in the early vanilla days as a young teenager and have raiding experience in each expansion of the game as a fury warrior, a prot warrior, a rogue, a hunter, an elemental shaman and resto shaman. I used to PvP in Vanilla and BC as a fury warrior but the implementation of arenas and resilience turned me away from it, for a while.

I am an extremely skilled player, I find any boss fight - hardmode or not - simply trivial at first and a joke afterwards as I have great reflexes, attention, persistence and memory. I don't know what I can say about my skills in PvP currently (especially as a new class) but I'm confident that I will have picked it up not long after I hit 85. Also... I am a very active player.

What I'm looking for in a guild...

I'm looking for a guild that is established on solid ground, no drama-queens or overly-sensitive people as I don't watch what I say (I keep a thick skin and a light heart). I want this guild to - whether the whole guild is based on it, or a large enough group of members within it - be running rated bgs often (I will be focusing on PvP mostly). I also want this guild to partake in PvE with a casual mindset, I DO NOT want a solid raiding schedule (tried the set-in-stone schedule thing and it just makes this game feel more like a job) but rather has members that communicate and figure out raiding times each week or every other week or whatever or maybe even has to pug a couple people to get in some bosses before a reset, I thank the new raid lock-out system for making this possible :)

Edit: Joining a guild that does have a solid raiding schedule would work too, I'd just not count me as a raider and rather a member who raids when the main raider doesn't need to go or as a sub or with alt runs. I think I'll stop editing this cause I'm thinkin about it too much :O

I want a social guild, no exclusive cliques, no members that will take a pugger before a member because his gear allows the run to go a little bit faster. I want a very active guild, with many members online at nearly any given day-time.

What I offer this guild...

I offer my skill as a player, I can guarantee that my performance will not disappoint (I stay up-to-date on changes and theorycraft often). I offer good personality, another person to fill your roster for planned events (or even start events myself like raids on SW) and lots of activity if the guild is active as well. I play this game for fun (not because I don't know what to do with my life other than grief new players with my awesome epixx and adopt personality disorders) and spread the love and share things (including time) rather than hate. I consider all constructive criticism with a positive attitude because I always want to become a better player.

Edit: Oh ya, I consider myself extremely skilled and all that, but I don't mean to seem like an elitist jerk. I hate them. I am an elitist without the jerk showoff mindset.

I'm not sure what else a guild might want from a player, but I'll offer you any of that too anyways.

SOOOOOOOO I hope I didn't come of as too to-the-point-no-personality (despite me stating that I'm not) but I'm considering this my application, I'll do no more than copy and paste this on your forums if you for some reason absolutely require me to do so.

P.S. Yeah I have vent and the addons I need and yadda yadda (insert generic answer to expected and lame application question here). Professions are trivial crap we can take care of later when I'm 85 if the guild even cares lol.

Edit: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Edited by Popthangtïk on 12/25/2010 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
BOO! You suck!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/18/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Nåzi
BOO! You suck!

You haven't even hit the second level yet. You sir, are the one who sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why do you have to revive necro threads?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/18/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Twochain
BOO! You suck!

the ONE who sucks.

Hah.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/19/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Amitz
Why do you have to revive necro threads?

So we can chuckle at him quitting 2 months later in 5 man gear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]