[A] Vehemence

85 Night Elf Mage
Hey Dentarg,

I have decided I will more than likely be trying to start a focused, 3-4 day a week progression guild on the alliance side of Dentarg. I know the players here are really spread out among many smaller more casual guilds, so getting members is likely to be difficult. I would just like to share a few things about what this guild will be about, and myself.

Myself, I have raided for close to 5 years, and in that time have experienced some amazing things. I wasn't as serious about raiding in Wotlk, as I was about raiding in bc, but things have changed and I really want to be a part of pushing through this new content and I know a lot of you feel the same. It's good stuff to say the least. I'm a mature, family oriented person, and I would hope those values are something that help a guild stay strong, and more importantly, together.
So here's what I have planned. This guild will focus on progression raiding as I said. 3-4 Days a week, for at least 3 hours per night. Probably, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and if I decide on a 4th day, Sunday. Raid times will most likely be 7:00-10:30 or 8:00- 11:30 ST. I will probably be raid leading, although I would like to bring someone on board at some point who is better suited for those duties. Raid leading is not my cup of tea, I just like to focus on playing, but some seem to like it.
I am looking for raiders with some experience, class knowledge or at least the will to learn and better themselves to achieve a common goal. If you aren't ready for bastion or descent, that's fine, we will tear through heroics until you are. Also you have to be able to commit to raid days. You can't push through this type of content without forming a solid core of players every raid night. If something important comes up then of course that's different.
There will be an age restriction of 18 years minimum. Although it varies from person to person, it's my experience that 18+ is the sweet spot for mature raiders.
I only have plans for 1 raid team at the moment, but things may change depending on the feedback I get. Probably pushing for a 40 man roster, alts excluded.

If this is something that some of you like the idea of, and are really interested, drop a line here, or contact me in game. If there is strong enough feedback, I will start the ball rolling and get things organized asap. Feel free to pm me with any other questions you may have as well. Thanks for your time.

Merr
Edited by Merrice on 12/26/2010 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I have decided to go ahead and take a chance regardless of feedback. Guild website is up and running, Ventrilo within the day. So without further ado, Vehemence is recruiting!

If you're level 85 and stuck farming normal cata dungeons and rep, Vehemence may be right for you. You buy?
I am looking for mature players willing to learn, and experienced players. While this will likely be tough at first due to building a player base, I assure you we will get things done.
First will be heroics if you haven't been able to gear up yet, then we will all graduate to the goal of this guild, 10m cataclysm raiding. I will help teach the strategies for doing current heroics, and have a ton of raiding experience to share with anyone who is willing to devote their time to learning the ropes.
When the guild actually moves to 10 mans will be determined by how quickly the player base grows and gear level. However I still have raid times, guidelines, and everything else you will need to know on the guild website. I urge you to check it out and apply if it appeals to you.

http://vehemence.guildlaunch.com

Also if you wish to discuss anything, or ask any questions, send me a tell in game. Thanks a lot.

Merr
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i spent 10 minutes reading this (yes im a slow reader) only to realize it was a necro
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Feel bad for ya... just look at the 2 year old post, and someone from another server just upset at the same name...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]