Can we get all the hybrid DPS in here...

90 Troll Priest
Uh oh pure tax just got serious.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
12/27/2010 10:06 AMPosted by Zelek

Hey you got it! Unfortunately the same applies to every other hybrid DPS who refuses to tank, but still has the gall to complain about atrocious queue times.

Maybe do something useful and get a tank or healing spec.

Sorry, but Sparklefairy is right. Ad hominem is terrible stuff dude.

Rime is a pathetic troll, nothing to see here but your typical internet insulter that thinks he's right because he insulted you.

Also: By Rime's logic, there should be no hybrid dps because they should "stop being lazy and do something useful for once." FYI, I'm not lazy; I'm resto. But my other spec is Balance, and I play it because it's fun.

Accusing me of an ad hominen while simultaneously calling me a pathetic troll, simply because you don't agree with me. I never actually insuled the ret paladin, all I did was recognize this he was in fact, a Ret Paladin named Sparklefairy.

There's someone I'd like you to meet. His name is Kettle.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Just what we need. Another useless Dk tank that sucks..

Oh, have we played together? I might be mistaken, but I was not aware that you could accurately judge someone's skill by a forum post, or a quick view of their armory.

The butthurt is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/27/2010 12:04 PMPosted by Talthun
Ret paladins claiming to have it harder than prot/holy?

Ooooh melee DPS...they never change!

You must not play holy/prot. It's mind-numbingly boring because threat is too easy for AoE and single target, healing is too high and not taxing enough on mana, and neither specs have particularly quick HoPo generation. At least ret gets to CC targets and has an erratic resource generation.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
12/27/2010 3:54 PMPosted by Minotaurum
I'd sooner slash my wrists than tank or heal ever again.

And I'm going to complain about the DPS queue times. Try to stop me.

I'm not trying to stop you. In fact, if you've gathered anything from this thread, I am ENCOURAGING you to complain.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/27/2010 4:26 PMPosted by Rime
Accusing me of an ad hominen while simultaneously calling me a pathetic troll, simply because you don't agree with me. I never actually insuled the ret paladin, all I did was recognize this he was in fact, a Ret Paladin named Sparklefairy.

Question, are you this much of an idiot in real life?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
12/27/2010 4:33 PMPosted by Sparklefairy

Question, are you this much of an idiot in real life?

Question, are you mad?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
my server's random queues are only 19-22 minutes; I can deal with that. But then again, my server is terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Not my fault that my mainspec is boomkin, and my offspec is feral cat!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]