LF daytime raiding guild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have had a difficult time trying to find a guild that begins raids during the day. I work third shift, so I'm not at my computer from 9:30pm-6:30am, possibly until 10:30 am. I would like to find a guild that begins raids around 5-6pm preferably.

I am a paladin tank as my name suggests. I have some raiding experience with Naxx, Ulduar, TOC, OS, EoE, & BH. I read about and watch videos for all boss encounters before attempting them. I am good at avoiding obvious damage like fire walls and things on the ground. I pay attention to when big damage is coming so I can blow a CD. I pay attention to spell casts. I pay attention to when raid wide damage will come so I use Divine Guardian appropriately. I do not mind constructive criticism against me. I do not aggro bosses until ready checks are complete. I am anal about stats on gear and will switch around gear, gems, and reforges to calculate avoidance and mitigation for different configurations to provide as much relief to healers as possible.

My professions are Enchanting and Jewelcrafting.

I think that sums it up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]