Is it even worth it main tank and off healer?

80 Tauren Paladin
I just made this guy with the mind of going main spec tank and off spec healer but seeing as this goes I'm thinking of staying tank and save my money for the offspec (lol<3) but I want to hear from you guys what you think...=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Just play the game and dont post on forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
dual spec is so cheap now there is really no reason not to. And choosing the two most needed roles in the game will always provide you with a raid spot so long as you do not suck.
Reply Quote
Hmm.. let's see... is 10g really that hard to get for you? ^^
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
Hehehehe, thanks for the responses...No, 10g is not so much for me, I was just being "cheap" on the post, but thanks for convincing me get my dual spec as for people being mean on their posts, I'm sorry for making such a stupid threat :P

Edit: How do I do with getting healing equipment at high end? When some plate healing equipment drops I just need it if nobody else needs it or there's no pally in the group and tell them it's for my offspec? Sorry, I just don't want to be called a bad tank for needing on plate healers gear.
Edited by Wadushodu on 12/27/2010 7:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]