Death Knight Diseases

90 Human Paladin
So I've noticed sometimes in arenas that non-Blood Death Knights are applying two instances of Frost Fever and two instances of Blood Plague on myself or my teammate. I'm curious, what allows them to do so?

If this is some kind of glitch, I'd like to know so I can report it. Otherwise, if this is intentional, is it known whether or not the extra applications of the same disease boost DK ability damage?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Are you sure it's not just a display bug? Are you actually seeing double ticks?
Edited by Loriley on 12/27/2010 3:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
The only way to do this is as a single DK is to be Blood and apply diseases during DRW.

You sure you weren't facing double DK?
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Death Knight
Presuming you're not mistaken about what occurred in some way, that's gotta be a bug.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm certain it wasn't against double DK teams. And, yes, I'm certain it's not a display error, because checking the combat log reveals ticks of the same disease within 1-2 seconds of each other.

I've armoried the DKs after each fight where we notice it, and they've all been Unholy. Kinda weird. Wish I knew how it was triggered so I could give more information to the bug report forum. :S
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
12/27/2010 12:44 PMPosted by Jassu
I'm certain it wasn't against double DK teams. And, yes, I'm certain it's not a display error, because checking the combat log reveals ticks of the same disease within 1-2 seconds of each other.

I've armoried the DKs after each fight where we notice it, and they've all been Unholy. Kinda weird. Wish I knew how it was triggered so I could give more information to the bug report forum. :S

It MIGHT be a bug with Unholy Blight appearing as disease damage or something along those lines.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
This is a case of pics or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Plan to grab screenshots when I do arenas today. Will update when I've done so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]