Razzalea

1 Human Hunter
I am gonna make this easy, since some gold spammer hacked my account i cant pull up my main, but i will Say who it is . Mohoso.
Since i really couldn't stand to talk to you, i put you on ignore.
This whole idea of a friend that stabs another friend in the back then acts like he didnt do anything.... Its just another punk kid move, that you all know so well. This isnt just some stupid drama here. But i would rather spare you all the details of yet another kid hiding behind a screen and doing whatever he wants because there are no repercussions....
I wouldnt trust Razzalea, I might have trusted him yesterday, but today, he became one of those kids i just cannot stand. I would spend 30 minutes in a deserter que just so i dont have to deal with him. He is like a parasite. Not to mention a couple of his friends also.
Just a warning, and since i will not be logging back on here. Trolls have free reign to talk to each other.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Cheers!
Reply Quote
24 Blood Elf Priest
Im confused.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]