Cancel your account

(Locked)

85 Worgen Priest
Cancel your own account, it's not really Blizzard's fault why people don't wamt to work together in heroic instances.
85 Draenei Death Knight
12/28/2010 10:10 AMPosted by Swampcrotch
This is the biggest problem. Blizzard keeps telling us to run normals. They only gave us freaking three normals. Either stop telling us to run normals and nerf heroics so we have something more than just three dungeons to go into, or at least provide normal 85 versions of Deadmines and SFK.

This sounds completely reasonable.

The thing is.....where is he getting "only" 3 from??

Throne of the Tides 80 - 81 5-player Dungeon
Blackrock Caverns 80 - 81 5-player Dungeon
Grim Batol 85 5-player Dungeon
Halls of Origination 85 5-player Dungeon
Lost City of the Tol'vir 85 5-player Dungeon
The Stonecore 82 - 84 5-player Dungeon
The Vortex Pinnacle 82 - 84 5-player Dungeon

That looks like 7 to me.

now if your referring to the LFD random queue...well that I agree. :)
Edited by Zafina on 12/28/2010 10:18 AM PST
90 Human Warlock

Okay that makes no sense and you know it.

Making a "normal route" progression together with a "heroic route" progression would solve a ton of problems.

Look... back in Wrath days I had no hope of ever getting double-sanctified 277 Bloodmage gear... but that was okay! I could still do and see normal mode 10 man LK and ooh and ahh over the mages I saw that had that gear. They were obviously better players than I was, and I don't begrudge them that. But I got to see the Frozen Throne. I got to see Arthas die. It was a challenge for ME.

If other people were bored with it, there was Heroic mode, right?

All I'm saying is I don't understand why people need to do Heroic dungeons to raid on Normal mode. Normal raids should be harder than Normal dungeons, sure... but on a par with them. In line with them. The route some choose to take who don't enjoy the challenge as much as other people.

Oh for gods sake....YOU are why we use the term wrathbaby. Want to know why? We had heroics in game BEFORE heroic raids. Heroic 5 mans ARE NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ANYTHING LIKE HEROIC RAIDS. Whenever anyone mentions heroics from TBC all you people say is we are elitist. No we are stating a fact. Heroics in tbc were a stepping stone to raiding. Period. Just like lvling to 60 and 70 and 80 and now 85 were the stepping stone to lvl cap 5mans. According to your logic heroic Utgarde Keep was the same as heroic LK? Seriously? Just stop it.

Hes saying that progression path would make more sense, than the one we have now. Are you really so mad right now that you can hardly read?
90 Human Warlock
12/28/2010 10:10 AMPosted by Swampcrotch
This is the biggest problem. Blizzard keeps telling us to run normals. They only gave us freaking three normals. Either stop telling us to run normals and nerf heroics so we have something more than just three dungeons to go into, or at least provide normal 85 versions of Deadmines and SFK.

This sounds completely reasonable.

Or even allow level 85s to queue for Blackrock caverns/Throne of Tides/Vortex Pinnacle via the random dungeon, and also have the rep boost from tabards apply to them as well. That way we can go with lower level friends and guildmates (to help them gear up faster) : and even if their aren't any good drops for a level 85 - at least they'll get reputation and justice points. And by running them more frequently on normal difficulty (instead of just doing them once for the quests) you'll be a bit more prepared for them on heroic difficulty.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
12/28/2010 4:40 AMPosted by Gromahk
Just to throw my two cents in,
All you who complain about difficulty are awful and shouldn't play this game. Go play something harder like hello kitty island adventure. Blizzard did something right, they tuned the game not too difficult, but strict enough to punish bad players. It's like real life you shouldn't get infinite chances when you're God awful, no infact you just go to prision for failing.

Yes sure, people who cant beat an heroic are criminals...

So many people that posts without thinking...

Everygame has a difficulty setting, Wrath achieve that, it had an easy setting, and a hard setting. Now that has gone, now it has a normal setting, and an insane setting. I personally prefer the other settings.

Now, if the word HEROIC starts to mean something again, and HEROIC means harder, more powerfull stuff, why my HEROE heals like a bandage?

Do you think maybe you might need to gear differently? I mean, the game changed from LK to Cata, new talents, new gear, new stats!! Maybe you should head over to ej, or maybe wowpedia and look up what your NEW stats are? Possibly? I had to respec, regear, reenchant, and I even had to learn new rotations, new abilities came with it all as well and I didn't know what Hand of Gul'dan did in PTR.. I had to go find out!!

Have you done any of that? Some of it? All of it?? I can't help but think if you are complaining about heals, that you have done ANY investigation into why maybe your heals suck? Have you figure out that Mastery might be the better stat, or haste? Or even omg.. Spirit? As far as what was posted on these boards prior to cata and after cata, Spirit is now a healing stat and very much recommended to stack for mana regen.

I did a NORMAL cata instance yesterday with an awesome shammy healer he never went under 50% except on bosses where he sat and drank up right quick like, we were moving before I noticed he drank.

So.. I ask again, have you investigated the "new" toon you now play?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]