what are your thoughts?

85 Worgen Druid
Heroics are a joke, seriously we did Grim Batol without a tank (Moonkin, Two Hunters, Mage, Paladin).

Raids are much more well done than wotlk. Agree completely with wiggly about the difficulty on the normals and heroic versions.

I'm enjoying pvp a lot atm, even though blizzard was retarded and forgot to take out the 10% healing nerf in arena and battlegrounds. While caster comps are a bit overpowered with cc and melee with damage output the games are a much slower pace than just lol globaled type of play we had to deal with in Wrath.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
i had no idea the healing nerf was still in the game wtf oO
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
01/01/2011 10:21 PMPosted by Borked
Heroics are a joke, seriously we did Grim Batol without a tank (Moonkin, Two Hunters, Mage, Paladin).

Like a boss.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
My biggest problem with Cata is that it has completely destroyed 25 man raiding. : (
Edited by Sunit on 1/2/2011 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
01/02/2011 12:22 PMPosted by G##@%drink
My biggest problem is blizzard hates me.

My only two 85s are priest and

Hunter

(pvp)

/hug I feel you. I actually leveled a warrior just so I could pvp with something. At least I can still priest deeps though :(
Reply Quote
heyyyyy Sath, <3 you -Krez

Anyways, I love cata because I leveled my Priest for nothing :( Also, I like how when I play my Mage I can just spam Ice Lance.
Reply Quote
19 Human Paladin
01/02/2011 12:12 PMPosted by Sunit
My biggest problem with Cata is that it has completely destroyed 25 man raiding. : (

Not really 25 mans are easier to stack groups for and its what most encounters are tuned around.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
01/02/2011 12:12 PMPosted by Sunit

are you serious? Conclave of wind remains unkilled on 10m hard mode, and wyrmbreaker is considerably easier on 25m than 10. Hard modes, that is.

I think you'll find 25m raiding is far from dead.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Ya, I like Cata; besides being at the bottom of the pvp chain.

I feel ok with 3500 resil....

Anyways, heroics are hard, Raids (haven't done them yet) but based on my experience from heroics im guessing they provide quite the challege.

Pvp:

Looking forward to the next patch.

Pvp is at the pace On TBC again which makes me insanely happy. I completely skipped wotlk and I don't regret the decision.

I have a feeling, resto druids are going to be dominant once again.

Although shamans atm are insane.

But im disc so everything seems OP, except for hunters... (hur hur hur).
Edited by Nobulli on 1/5/2011 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]