Dear Hordies:: Continue to win TB . . .

85 Worgen Priest
while attacking. This makes me happy.

But please lose when defending, and encourage your players to do the same. Many ally were mad/hurt/confused when I told them that winning while attacking once beats winning while defending 9 times. The typical "stfu noob, don't be selfish, I wanna do my dailies" etc ensued. But I know you understand me. You get me!

PS If you don't give up TB when we attack . . . well . . . I'm a holy priest so I won't be doing much about it. But I'll be disappointed that this love we share is only one-sided.

-Gnomo
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Win trading is stupid because hardly anyone will agree to it and are too retarded to figure out 1.8k > 180 honor.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
That makes people stupid, not win trading itself. Which honestly Blizzard kind of endorsed with the change until they figure out how to fix Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
12/28/2010 7:44 PMPosted by Ebolavirus
That makes people stupid, not win trading itself. Which honestly Blizzard kind of endorsed with the change until they figure out how to fix Tol Barad.

This. People are stupid, not the act.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm saying win trading is stupid on Vashj because of that, you'll get like half of Relax and a few randoms to agree, otherwise people will just keep defending,
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
12/28/2010 6:05 PMPosted by Prodigiosus
while attacking. This makes me happy.

But please lose when defending, and encourage your players to do the same. Many ally were mad/hurt/confused when I told them that winning while attacking once beats winning while defending 9 times. The typical "stfu noob, don't be selfish, I wanna do my dailies" etc ensued. But I know you understand me. You get me!

PS If you don't give up TB when we attack . . . well . . . I'm a holy priest so I won't be doing much about it. But I'll be disappointed that this love we share is only one-sided.

-Gnomo

i miss you dilly
Reply Quote
so we win trading or wha... need to come to an agreement and stop being tarded
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/29/2010 8:50 AMPosted by Nyceia
I suppose we now know the reason why this server is one of the worst in the game.

I don't see you making it better.

so we win trading or wha... need to come to an agreement and stop being tarded

In order to win trade it would need to be extremely organized so we get a large amount of people every TB to just afk through it. Odds are we could get maybe 7-10 people from Relax to do it, maybe not, and some others like Gnomo, Vipur, etc and possibly some of their guild/friends. The problem with that is during peak hours when every retard is defending because they can't figure out 1.8k > 180 honor. Until we manage to organize it, this is an extremely terrible idea that will end up with nerds crying about losing TB.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'm okay with them crying. After I told them to lose and the refused but lost it anyways, I was supposedly responsible for the loss.

See, one man CAN make a difference.

Snooki . . . who are you? Ryan maybe ? Whoever you are . . . that name is pure awesome.
Edited by Prodigiosus on 12/29/2010 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Snooki = Ryanshaw

Technically you didn't do anything if they refused, except take blame. Just gotta hope for retards and it's possible.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/29/2010 9:47 AMPosted by Nyceia

I don't see you making it better.

In order to win trade it would need to be extremely organized so we get a large amount of people every TB to just afk through it. Odds are we could get maybe 7-10 people from Relax to do it, maybe not, and some others like Gnomo, Vipur, etc and possibly some of their guild/friends. The problem with that is during peak hours when every retard is defending because they can't figure out 1.8k > 180 honor. Until we manage to organize it, this is an extremely terrible idea that will end up with nerds crying about losing TB.

And you are? If so, explain to me how?

[Edit] Vipur, I just wanted to let you know that I'm your biggest fan. Can I has your autograph?

Slaying dragons dawg.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
While I agree with the idea of win trading, I believe the # of people who grasp the concept and understand its value are less than the whole # of people who are playing, so at least in the beginning this will not be 100% effective. HOWEVER, I do feel if the people who actually care are persistent with their explanations of this concept during the fight, over time the win balancing scenario will be more and more accepted.
In the meantime, I'll just jump on my 81 Horde when Horde are attacking Tol Barad, and jump on this chick when Allly are attacking. I used that same approach with WG back in they day, just constantly switching toons to whatever side I felt was going to win. It was effective over 90% of the time.
<insert "Why didn't I think of that?" comment below>
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/29/2010 9:57 AMPosted by Nyceia

Slaying dragons dawg.

Oh really?! Really? Really? <-----[That one was in my Mike the Miz voice. hehe]

If you didn't notice, I'm an alt and my main is not on this server. I've only come here to meet the myth Vipur. Please correct me if I'm wrong but what dragons have you slayed? No disrespect intended of course. I'm just curious, sugar.

How would I have noticed that......?
Better yet, why do I care.

Omno, Magmaw, Maloriak, Conclave, Halfus, V&T.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Never seen you play, or heard of you, so naturally when some random whines about this server being bad I get an urge to trollllllllll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]