Dear Hordies:: Continue to win TB . . .

85 Human Priest
Nah, I'm not being an elitist, but there are some people who whine and are just %#*!ing awful, and just have no right to whine about it when they contribute nothing.

P.S. Unless you can give me a name and server, and log on to said main, your p much my new fav troll target.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Take the panty twisting and pillow fighting outside!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/29/2010 11:00 AMPosted by Nyceia
Whether you believe me or not is purely up to you. It doesn't effect me in anyway as I'm not trying to prove a thing.

Welp, we have another person claiming to be super amazing and failing to give info.

12/29/2010 10:59 AMPosted by Prodigiosus

Only if you come with, Gnomo.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'm about 95% fail with a dash of awesome every now and then. And I am always down for a pillow fight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm about 95% awesome with a dash of fail every now and then. And I am always down for a pillow fight.

Fixt and let's do this.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Thrust will be throwing every game on Defense. We have a bunch of nerds that queue every game, not all them get in but WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO LOSE!

PS: If they do come across somebody they don't like don't expect any towels to be thrown in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/29/2010 2:08 PMPosted by Hamatsa

PS: If they do come across somebody they don't like don't expect any towels to be thrown in.

I'm #*%@ed.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/29/2010 10:59 AMPosted by Prodigiosus

No, no...I want to watch this.

...Whaa?? Oh, the pudding goes over in that kiddie pool. ...Continue.

*blows bubbles outta pipe*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
On defense I will be racing around your bases with crusader aura. If any of you horde have the stones to try and keep up with me. heh. Bring it.

Should I see bases being contested I'll leave for greener pastures to keep myself from helping defense.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Pillow fightz? Omg guise can I haz joinz?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
But....Dailies > Honor!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
12/29/2010 9:19 PMPosted by Kittahsmash
But....Dailies > Honor!

Whatever it is you're on, keep it to yourself. I think you got a bad batch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]