Dear Hordies:: Continue to win TB . . .

85 Blood Elf Rogue
>Get more good people in

>more good people

>good people

On alliance? I can enter TB, scan the list of people there once, and know right away if we're gonna win or lose.

Names like Weldog, Prodigiosus, Bryae, Kaid, Fisken, Dihop, Nyceia, Crizume, Reapur - hey, we're gonna win!

Names like Ashborn, Hellvanguard, and other people from guilds I've never heard of - *!%@, we'll be trying to win it back in 2 hours.

Trust me, horde, you guys actually have a really good chance if the people you deem bad (I haven't seen many, I find almost every battle I have with a horde is good and rough) don't make it in.

And it sucks the truce broke. I don't even need honor, I just don't want this crap to wind up in the world of "hey, I can't runz baradin hold this week, we never had TB."

Names like Hellvanguard?! How do you not know Hellvanguard? Everyone loves that guy!
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
*sniff* *sniff*
I smell an alt.....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
*sniff* *sniff*
I smell Elemeno.
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
and I DONT smell like chocolate, thank you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/29/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Elemeno
and I DONT smell like chocolate, thank you

We all know you keeps chocolates in your pockets! :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]