Helmets and Juiceboxes (3/13) is Recruiting!

85 Orc Death Knight
First of all, thanks for the bump.

Second of all, this is a perfect example of the kinds of players we are. We expect people to, you know, be prepared for the roles they sign up for. If you're too incompetent to do the most basic preparation, you have no place in our guild. So thanks for the PR bump too, failure.
Reply Quote
Im sorry that you failed and got butt hurt, its a heroic, get over it. You que as a healer, and you have to wait what 30 sec.....omg let me go nerd rage.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
PS: Some other fail shaman joined after we booted you, but he came prepared with water, so he got to provide half the healing (while my death strikes made up the rest!) God I'm so good it hurts.
Edited by Nerth on 1/20/2011 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
01/20/2011 5:15 PMPosted by Greatshammy
Im sorry that you failed and got butt hurt, its a heroic, get over it. You que as a healer, and you have to wait what 30 sec.....omg let me go nerd rage.

Oh I see . . . he'd qued as a healer.

"I'm gonna heal heroics without water and expect there to be a mage."
But it is an entire guild's fault that he is fail. /facepalm
Reply Quote
I touched one once
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I heal heroics on my Paladin without ever stopping to drink. I'm just so good at Holy Paladin.

JUSSAYIN
Reply Quote
we have cake. it's not good cake, though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
If you're looking for something other than a zerg guild who accepts every terrible who applies just to have a 100 player bench to pick from for failraids...

If you're looking for a guild that might actually tackle the most challenging and punishing encounters in the content first.....

If you're looking for a guild that, I don't know, doesn't take two to three weeks to conquer a fight as straightforward as Nefarian...

This might just be the place for you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Nevermind . . .
Edited by Kantee on 1/31/2011 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Can you inform Watervendor that I will be claiming that favor he owes me very soon.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight

If you're looking for a guild that, I don't know, takes 66 attempts (in a 10 man), spread out over 5 consecutive nights to conquer a fight as straightforward as Nefarian...

This might just be the place for you.

Fix'd

Reply Quote
Well.. I'd like to correct a few things. One, we spent 4 nights on Nef, including 1 night of clearing the rest of BWD as well, to get back to Nef, as we didn't extend our lockout.

I can't deny the 66 attempts (though I don't have an official count), but I know it wasn't 2 weeks of wiping.

Also, thank you for the bump, mysterious level 55 DK.
Reply Quote
Yeah heroics modes are gonna be great to work on, cant wait to have them on farm.
Reply Quote
to the top!
Reply Quote
up up and away
Reply Quote
Hello!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I like cookies.
PS: Want a couple of solid healers and a couple of good dps!
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
02/02/2011 7:39 PMPosted by Greatshammy
Yeah heroics modes are gonna be great to work on, cant wait to have them on farm.

Should probably try working normal modes on farm first :D
Reply Quote
02/22/2011 12:26 AMPosted by Yupyup

Should probably try working normal modes on farm first :D

csb
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Cupcakes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]