im new

85 Worgen Warrior
I just made two low lvl ali on this realm is this realm good or should I just re roll on a dif realm ....... also are there any good raiding guilds?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
From what I hear, the only decent alliance raiding guild went horde or transfered. :/ But if you like small servers you can be a big fish in a small pond :D
Reply Quote
12 Draenei Hunter
I am also new, my wife and I just started here about a week ago and are getting some toons started. We came here becaus after a 2 year break (only one for me) we got cata and found her acct was banned and after she got everything straightened out with blizz, we found her acct had been hacked by goldfarmers and everything robbed, her high level hunter naked in OG and her DK with a bag full of rocks and plants in a place in northrend she had never been to before.

So we've been having fun here, see ya on the road. = )
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Para bellum possibly.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
on the plus side, you're looking at instant rated bg queues
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Alli side is very, very dead.
Reply Quote
Let's put it this way. The alliance side knew what it was like to live in a post-apocalyptic society before they rolled out Cata...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Scare away people from joining you and you wonder why there's so few of you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
01/15/2011 10:20 PMPosted by Raimonda
Scare away people from joining you and you wonder why there's so few of you.

Just rather other people had a better WoW experience. I feel that we're a bit past the point where 'recruiting' a paltry handful of people to the server who are just going to regret is anyway is going to help the Alliance's problem.
Reply Quote
Meh, I really wouldn't want to subject anyone else to the deadness that is Alli-side Chromag. I may enjoy myself but they probably wont....

Then again, I've got my guild, most of whom I know irl, so I don't really care terribly about the status of the server. Yea, it would be nice for there to be SOME form of economy for the AH. Yea... it would be nice to see more than 20 people in SW at a given time. But we've been doing without since HJPU, less than three and Bluefrex transferred off and we will continue to do so.

-Raj
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]