<Fusion Gaming> is now recruiting

82 Gnome Death Knight
So everyone should join Fusion gaming.

We don't need to give a reason why we're recruiting just for the fact that we want to make it a really big guild so we can benefit from the back of you nuthuggers.

As a part of the guild we demand that you love Vince (Slapchop guy) and show nothing but respect for members of Months Behind, well okay at lease show respect for brenchrist.

We're the #1 alliance guild on Dethecus way better then anyone else especially "I've vendored better", "Wraiths of Azeroth" and "Yield to my Skill". Don't believe us then take a good look at these guilds and their garbage members like Wsed.

If you don't want to play with trash and don't want to pay money to join Months Behind then join us so we can profit off you.

Not recruiting anyone over 250 pounds (Sorry Tz and Liance)
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
btw Liance speaks in Haiku's IRL because he gets short winded after 5 syllables
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/29/2010 11:18 AMPosted by Mileyycyrus

As a part of the guild we demand that you love Vince (Slapchop guy) and show nothing but respect for members of Months Behind, well okay at lease show respect for brenchrist.

I approve of this message
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Hunter
http://tinyurl.com/2c25zw8

^-- me
Edited by Liance on 1/3/2011 2:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
You guys aren't 70 twink guild anymore
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
you guys do know that Liance is a girl irl right?

And not just a girl, but a hot new zealand girl- like all alone on the island with nothing but sheep and hobbits, like when you drive through the unlivable flat parts of the US and see these random hot girls that were probably the result of some cousin-loving grope fest in the back of a chevy pickup and you're like "Damn, that's like the one time when inbreeding worked."

You know, kind of like how Squig was conceived?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
You don't want to tell that story. Far too much fat, pretzels, and grain alcohol involved.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
trash
Reply Quote
64 Night Elf Druid
I got an invite to join >.> but i was in another window and didn't see it. So the invite went away. Could i get another?
Reply Quote
31 Draenei Mage
This post isn't rife with positive advertising. Perhaps reworking it a bit to include less trash talking would attract some members.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Recruiting who? There's no one left on this server.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Trash talking recruits the kind of people Dethecus is know for.
Reply Quote
73 Human Warlock
*baiting Bristiina and Sixers*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]