best pvp caster?

41 Human Paladin
Ive been thinking about rolling a character for pvp and im kinda new to the game and struggle in pvp when doin melee, so i was wondering is there a caster that is better then the others?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
mages is good yes if u wanna melee pvp then u shouldnt do so as ret
warrior rogue dk maybe hance just not ret
ret gets kited way too ez

Reply Quote
87 Gnome Death Knight
Boomkin [...] are very feared and respected

Are you sure we're playing the same game?
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
12/30/2010 1:34 AMPosted by Immabigcow
I wubs my Boomkin. I can heal myself, blow people up, turn into a bird, stealth around, and switch roles when I get bored.

Plus blowing people off of a cliff with typhoon is sooo sweet...
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Warrior
12/30/2010 6:30 AMPosted by Fallenassa
I wubs my Boomkin. I can heal myself, blow people up, turn into a bird, stealth around, and switch roles when I get bored.

Plus blowing people off of a cliff with typhoon is sooo sweet...

i had one try to blow me off the ship in deepholm (as my lock) sadly he didn't notice the demonic circle on the ship deck... so i instantly appeared behind him and resumed melting his face... it was fun :)
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Death Knight
12/30/2010 2:09 AMPosted by Immabigcow
Are you sure we're playing the same game?

Are you sure you've faced off against a decent boomkin?

It's certainly possible that I never have, though I have heard a lot of boomdeaths that would suggest that no such thing exists in the first place. ;P
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock

Mage and Warlock lack that utility, but make up for it with the most Crowd Control of any classes in the game.

Wait, whaaa???

I think you are mistaken

Mages have crazy CC

Warlocks are practically cloth tanks.

-hul
Edited by Hul on 12/30/2010 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Wild Mushrooms are to be feared. They are far more valuable in a closely contested battleground than Ring of Frost.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
With the sheer amount of instant casts "casters" have to use in pvp, the only real caster left in the game is a class that doesn't even use mana:

The Hunter.

If you enjoy 3 s Steady/Cobra shots every other attack as every mage and lock realizes you can't do squat with a simple slow/CoT on you, then this is the 'caster' class to play.

On the flip side, it feels good actually killing other 85s as a class that has the majority of their damage dispellable, and entire class mechanic shut down by spammable skills.
Edited by Ziarin on 12/30/2010 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]