Erebus recruiting

90 Gnome Warlock
Erebus [Nether Darkness] is now recruiting. All classes are welcome, this is a brand new guild focused on leveling, end game content and PvP. We currently have only a few members but will spend the next few weeks increasingmembership, getting everyone to level cap and geared from heroics.

This is an exceptional opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well managed and maintained guild. Once we have a player base we will setup raid calendars, PvP events, along with Arenas, rated BGs, etc. This is a guild for the players and everyone will have their chance to provide opinions on PvP operations, raid operations etc.

Have all the niceties including 3 bank tabs, with the ability and means to add more as the guild grows.

If you are interested please send in game mail to Styrofoam, Cryogen or Eleil.

Please, mature players only (no not an age restriction, a common sense restriction).

Thank You!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
How do you know it's well managed and maintained if it's brand new?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
We've been in the server for 4 years and have been a part of several guilds. I have watched guilds grow and fail and grow and continue to do well. With that experience we know what it takes to make this work.

It may be a new guild, but we are hardly new to guilds or the game. I've raided and PvP'd with the largest guilds on this server since vanilla through LK. I decided that t was time for a guild of my own creation, all the good stuff from the guilds I've been in, and none of the garbage.

Send me a tell in game or mail and we'll chat if you have other questions or concerns. Thanks for the response.
Reply Quote
Wait, so you're saying you've been in a ton of failed guilds, so that gives you the knowledge on how to run a successful one?

Interesting logic.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
law go farm me herbs man. make something out of your time
Reply Quote
Hey, speaking of failed guilds...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
define a failed guild and define a successful guild?
Reply Quote
Successful guild - A guild that completes content before the next expansion releases.

Failed guild - Anything else.

Why are you up so early?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i do not sleep. can it be argued that successful guild completes their "goal"???
why are up so early?

btw im pretty sure skinner is going to kill me for BUMPING his recruiting
Reply Quote
Wait, you set a goal to not clear content? Well mission accomplished then I guess, my bad.

I should be asleep. Tomorrow is going to suck. :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
not every guild is out to clear heroic raid content. Goal isn't always negative just because it does not agree with your prespective.
anyways as much as i would love to have this useless discussion, i must go fail @ starcraft
gnight
Reply Quote
So dcon's goal was to attempt but not kill H LK? Huh.

Also, Protoss hwaiting!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
No you must have misread, besides ask Envee, we raided together, and I WAS in a highly successful guild. My goal though is no longer revolving around clearing all the content; don't get me wrong, that would absolutely be great, but the goal is to have fun and enjoy the game.

Henceforth that is the logic. No need to hate, I know youre a hardcore player, as I used to be and I respect that; I just have different priorities and a different perspective.
Reply Quote
Men are talking, sweetie.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Yes they are, you should be quiet like a good little boy while Envee and I have an adult conversation. We'll let you know when its your turn....sweetie.
Reply Quote
01/11/2011 6:19 PMPosted by Eleil
Yes they are, you should be quiet like a good little boy while Envee and I have an adult conversation. We'll let you know when its your turn....sweetie.

No see, in this scenario, you're the child. I tried to make that obvious, but I guess I have to spell it out. :-/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I'm pretty sure half the people who have left skywall have done so because of either A) Law, or B) Ghetto

Just sayin lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
01/10/2011 11:00 AMPosted by Eleil
I know youre a hardcore player

Law?

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
Hunny, the only hardcore I've ever done involved your mother, a mustache ride, and a betamax recorder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]