one simple question... a pvp story

90 Night Elf Warrior
why are we not trading tol b wins for the insane amount of free honor every 4 hrs on the trade you will have a 4 pc in less then 2 days which you can use to take out your anger on each other in rated bgs and arenas.
if its as simple an answer we hate you all for tenacity and WG fail then the best solution i can come up with is the horde can have it during peak hrs for the raid, granted i don't speak for the rest of the ally on this server i can only hope we can come together on this one for the free honor.
if you guys just wanna hold it out and use the whole have it trade hands at 3 am and no one wins then thats just fail for everyone and for that i say for shame.
this post is for both horde and the other fails on my team.
Edited by Xäi on 12/30/2010 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bad
Man up and take it, sissy.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I think some people go to TB because they actually enjoy PvP. It's not about farming honor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/30/2010 8:45 PMPosted by Lightfeet
I think some people go to TB because they actually enjoy PvP. It's not about farming honor.

Don't lie, NO ONE enjoys Tol Barad
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Well said Lightfeet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Agreed. I go to Tol Barad because I enjoy the PVP. I'm not out to trade honor. I'm not looking to add a new cub scout badge to my uniform for "sharing".

You want Tol Barad and/or 1800 honor, you come and take it. You'll feel all the better for it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue

Don't lie, NO ONE enjoys Tol Barad

I can't lie, I don't always enjoy it. But I still prefer a good (or even bad) fight over just having honor handed to me.

Is honor really that much harder to get now? I remember spending about 90% of the last two expansions honor capped anyway and I don't even PvP that often.
Edited by Lightfeet on 12/31/2010 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't post in TB posts anymore, cause those posts tend to get deleted.....ooops. :O

But while im here...what Lightfeet said.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/31/2010 1:03 PMPosted by Lightfeet
I can't lie, I don't always enjoy it. But I still prefer a good (or even bad) fight over just having honor handed to me.

This is what Rated BGs are for. Tol Barad is nothing but a zergfest BG with no strategy involved whatsoever. If you want actual PVP, go do Rated BGs or even Arenas. Rated BGs are alot of fun

12/31/2010 1:03 PMPosted by Lightfeet
Is honor really that much harder to get now?

Honor has been really painful to get up until the hotfix yesterday where you now get honor points from Rated BG wins if you're already Conquest capped for the week. Basically you were required to PUG if you wanted any Honor at all, and PUG'ing is the most painful thing imaginable in this game. But it should get much better now that you can farm honor in Rated BGs
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I think people may agree with me when I say this.
I'm not trading honor so you can get free pvp gear ever couple hours. If you want pvp gear, you can go earn it.

Or well, yeah. Didn't read the gnomes post. :P
Edited by Acoustic on 1/1/2011 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
PVP in Tol Barad ? I thought to recover artifacts from the second war for my archealogy...
*sob*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]