Holy Paladin "Tower of Radiance" not working?

80 Human Priest
Hi, I was wondering if any other Holy Paladin is having trouble with the "Tower of Radiance" talent in the tree? It states that "Healing the target of your Beacon of Light with Flash of Light, Holy Light or Divine Light has a 100% chance to generate a charge of Holy Power" when at rank three but when you heal with Holy Light, it doesn't give a charge of Holy Power. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This is my paladin by the way, in case someone wanted to make sure of my spec.
Reply Quote
68 Blood Elf Warlock
I noticed the same thing. Also, the Inquiry of Faith talent in the ret tree doesn't seem to be affecting the duration of Inquisition...
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
it was a hot fix nerf
LoD was nerfed too

BoL + HL -> LoD was OP
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
it's not that it's hard, it's that it's impossible.

the tool tip is part of the client, and hot fixes are changes on the server. The client only gets patched, on patch day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ah okay, sorry. I should've checked MMO Champion, I never thought to look there. Sorry guys and thanks ;)
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
oh it's no problem

these forums exist for this kind of question.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]