If you rolled a paladin due to FFIV's Cecil..

85 Human Warrior
12/26/2010 11:32 PMPosted by Wastelands
You remind me of the babe......

What babe?

Babe with the power
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

What babe?

Babe with the power

What power?

Edit: Also, I liked that game, but Cecil was super whiny. Rydia was where it was at. :B
Edited by Tyranitar on 12/27/2010 12:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
FCX
The power of the main fire and the Satan.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah, because Kain wasn't emo at all.

Yeah, if you think about it, who in FF wasn't emo?

Celes was awesome. Her drama had me hook line and sinker.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Holy Explosion
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I did... but it was called Final Fantasy II at the time.

That predates before some of you people were even a twinkle in the eyes of your parents!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I rolled one because of Sturm Brightblade. lets see if anyone gets that reference
Reply Quote
Cecil, Ultragunner and more, oh my! Although I don't think a lot of people would get Ultragunner without google... Isn't it sad, Bastion?

I didnt play 12 or X-2 though.

You're missing out on some fun (opinion) stuff. 12 had some really fun/awesome plot points to it. The Empire's internal power struggle, Cid's crusade against Occuria, Gabranth's vendetta and the quest to regain the throne which turned into literal Divine Punishment.

Not to say it was a perfect game... most certainly it wasn't, but it had some good stuff to it.

The battle system of X-2 was crowbar-across-the-face awesome.

Yeah, if you think about it, who in FF wasn't emo?

A lot of characters.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I couldnt get into 12, it was just.. really dull
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
12/27/2010 12:08 AMPosted by Tyranitar

Babe with the power

What power?

The power of voodoo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Beatrix > Celes > Cecil

Cant go wrong with a paladin that takes you down to 1hp and leaves you for dead THREE times.
Reply Quote
only on the wow forums would a character that happened to be a paladin who feels remorse for slaughtering an entire village of people for nothing be called whiny

Gotta be grimdark, man! If you're not murdering villagers and burning the town you're a whiny, emo wuss!

I wasn't born when FF was first released, but I went back to played all the original versions because of FFVI, I never played 7 to be honest.

You should try 7. It's pretty darn good. It looks dated (durrrr), but it's still pretty fun. Good cast of characters, lot of nice little touches thrown in there, awesome mini-games, fun little side stuff, great music and a nice story that unfolds as you play though. Some of the stuff in the game is quite touching and well done.

Beatrix

I want her in Dissidia: Duodecim...
Edited by Yzak on 12/27/2010 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/27/2010 9:40 AMPosted by Velcat
I rolled one because of Sturm Brightblade. lets see if anyone gets that reference

Dragonlance. My buddy has a alli mage named Raistlinmage.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Kain > Cecil.

Let's face it.

Also, Kain's armor bears a resemblance to T10.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Funnily enough, Cecil actually DID have an influence on me rolling a Paladin on my old account. His gold armor just looked so awesome. His abilities, his weapon, his armor, everything was just so shiny. Shiiiiny... XD
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Mage
Babe with the power

What power?

The power of voodoo.

Who do?
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Warrior
Babe with the power

What power?

The power of voodoo.

Who do?

You do!

This thread, so spoony.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]