Give me something to spend Justice on

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Being a pure dps class means you run out of things to buy very, very quickly. Let me exchange them for bacon and egg pies or something.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, everyone will get it soon :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
How about unbound chaos orbs? That would be a godsend for the player economy right now, and would probably even out the economy for the better crafted pieces.
Reply Quote
12/26/2010 10:09 PMPosted by Bered
How about unbound chaos orbs? That would be a godsend for the player economy right now, and would probably even out the economy for the better crafted pieces.

Don't expect chaos orbs to become boe for at least another tier and a half, and even then likely to be replaced by a higher order bop orb.

At any rate, there's nothing wrong with the crafted gear economy. It's likely right where Blizz wants it; slow in the beginning and will pick up greatly as more players get their professions up and as more heroics get run.

There's a great deal of wotlk impatience that has yet to be curbed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
12/26/2010 9:38 PMPosted by Dieinafire
Blue gems or raw mats or ore for JP would be nice to help even out server economies.

This actually isn't a bad idea. Introducing more goods into the economy would help curb the rampant inflation.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/26/2010 10:16 PMPosted by Tashre

Don't expect chaos orbs to become boe for at least another tier and a half, and even then likely to be replaced by a higher order bop orb.

Heh... I have a Chaos Orb in my bags that I got before they hotfixed it, and now there's nothing in the world I can do with it.

I'm hoping that if I hang onto it long enough, I'll be able to trade it or sell it.
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Mage
Blue Gems, Maelstrom Crystals, BoA items that can be used to increase rep with factions... hell, they could just put health and mana potions for 100jp each or something.

Seeing as points have a long-term cap, it'd be nice to have something to dump them on, particularly as a tier comes to an end when you're inevitably going to have every possible item you could want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/26/2010 10:16 PMPosted by Tashre

At any rate, there's nothing wrong with the crafted gear economy. It's likely right where Blizz wants it; slow in the beginning and will pick up greatly as more players get their professions up and as more heroics get run.

There's a great deal of wotlk impatience that has yet to be curbed.

I would honestly expect the number of heroics being run on a weekly rate to begin decreasing as more and more people get all the gear they need from them, and have nothing left to spend justice points on. Sure, you will still have more alts being raised and such, but you won't have the same demand so to speak as you did.

And no, I'm not expecting them to be purchasable just yet. However, I think it would be an obvious option for something with which justice points could be spent, given the precedent in WotLK. Of course, looking at the later parts of that expansion, the orbs were purchasable with the raiding level emblems, so making it purchasable with justice points really wouldn't make sense.

Really, it seems almost as though justice points are becoming superfluous, with options really being limited to purchasing BOA's and purchasing 346 blue's to vendor (or DE). Personally, I would like another option with them. Perhaps some expensive vanity items would do the trick.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I bought that funky caster hat that looks like a sombrero.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Yeah, it kinda sucks that I've only run about a dozen heroics and have nothing left to buy (other than the helm, but I already have 3 346 mail AGI helms in my bags). It would be nice to have something to go for other than shards and the occasional Chaos Orb, but yeah, having raw materials available would be nice...basically be able to get your own mats without being subject to the whims of the server economy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Jewelers tokens for JPS pls

Im a healer and ran out of things to buy a week ago. I have heirloom gear for any alt I want now!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
You can always buy BoA gear still.

Expensive... but hey, a nice JP burn.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
12/27/2010 2:38 AMPosted by Mothanius
You can always buy BoA gear still.

Expensive... but hey, a nice JP burn.

you can buy these now? I thought it was at guild lvl 20 or something.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I grinded 4000 justice points thinking when I hit 85 I'd need a bunch. So I burned all my justice points on gear and started doing heroics thinking I'd need justice points to get more gear. I found out quickly that all the gear I picked up in heroics even though blue was better than this crap.

I think at some point blizzard intends for you to just stop. It wouldn't feel so bad if there were more loot options (every single slot).
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Raw gems for justice points and BoE orbs for valor points would be nice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I would even settle for buying uncommon gems...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Wish we could at least buy the blue pvp set with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]