Having a hard time with dps

85 Goblin Shaman
My ehance shamen has a problem with dealing some dps atm and im wonder what everyone is using as a rotation and could tell me anything about my gear. Thank you much appriciated
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
First of all, get rid of the dagger. You want slow weapons, no matter what. Your OH weapon should be enchanted with Flametongue, Flametongue's damage is based off weapon speed, and the slower the weapon, the harder it hits, and Lava Lash's damage is based off weapon damage. Our rotation is priority. Lava Lash>Maelstrom Weapon>Unleash Elements>Storm Strike>Flame Shock (If you have the Unleash Elements debuff)>Earth Shock.
What I tend to do in a fight, at the pull, Unleash Elements, Flame Shock, Lava Lash, Storm Strike (Maelstrom Weapon should be up at this point) then Earth Shock. Rinse and repeat.

This may not be perfect, but it works for me. I normally do 12-15k on heroic bosses.

Edit: Your stat priorities are to obviously get hit/expertise capped. Then stack as much Agility and Mastery as possible. You will want crit too eventually once you start getting raid gear, but Mastery is more important after Hit/Expertise
Edited by Balnethbale on 12/27/2010 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]