[Horde] Taming Chromaggus

85 Orc Hunter
So one of the things I enjoy about Hunter-ing is taming crazy things I don't strictly need. And I'd like Chromaggus for my collection.

BWL, though, wasn't soloable at last check. So I'd need a team to go in with me. Since Chro is second to last boss we can get Nef for achievement too. I don't know my way around down there. Many deaths are likely. So if there are any takers, bring your sense of humor. JUST DUMB FUN.

Er...WOULD anyone like to help me with this at some point?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<MY CLASS TAKES NO SKILL> Clears all the old world content weekly. Send anyone in the guild a tell, and talk to me about our next BWL.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Haha wow I just saw that Chrom could be tamed! He'd be an interesting addition to a hunter's collection :) Does anyone that's tamed him have any tips? Thanks!
Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Hunter
Although this old raid can be solo'd taking someone with you may make this more painless. Personally I think Chrom is easier to tame than the molten core hounds were during the burning crusade. Unfortunately my method for taming him may not apply to everyone.
I popped deterance and life blood from herbalism in a macro and proceeded to cast tame, having additional haste from blood lust, time warp, your gear or even ancient hysteria may help. Taming is a lot easier than it used to be. Pretty much a no brainer.

~Calabasas

P.S. : Where's Ghalt?

Edit: for lots of typos
Edited by Tastynips on 5/30/2011 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Hunter
I've only killed him once and swam around him as he did his quests in Vash'ir where he did a spit emote. I'm not really sure when or why he transfered, it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. He hardly gears up his toon enough for it to seem like location matters to him unless it has to do something with the people on the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]