<Reckless Ambition> is back and looking for:

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi,

Some of you may have heard of RA, most of you have not. We are one of the original Auchindoun server guilds that has been around since the day server was launched. Ex-hardcore guild that was at the height of it's performance during the BC. We held many battlegroups firsts and seconds, including Kael Thas, Lady Vashj and of course Illidan.

RA had many ups and downs, many friendships were formed and enemies created during RA's lifespan, hello Synergos :)
I quit the game right around the time AoC came out and chose to retain guilds name, rest of the guild continued on raiding and reformed as Heal The Mages and later transferred of to Arthas, at which point I stopped keeping track.

This brings us back to now, Cataclysm brought back many players, including myself and I was able to find a few players back from the original guild still around. With those players we are planning on rebuilding the guild back where it began - Auchndoun.

If you are one of are ex-members or know someone who is - please talk to me in-game or point people in my direction. We'll be glad to see some of the old names back in the fold or just checking in to say hello.

Currently there are no plans to be a hardcore guild, but we will do what we always did best - have fun with the game, down bosses and put <Reckless Ambition> back on the map.

TLDR; Yes, the original RA is back and looking for old members who want to rejoin or just say hi.

Visit our site at: www.recklessambition.net
Edited by Aylena on 1/3/2011 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I'm impressed you would even try back on Auchindoun.

Welcome back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck, hope it works out for you but don't say Neuraxis didn't tell you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
NOSTALGIA
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
A wild Zanthred has appeared.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Welcome back. It has been a long strange trip
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As we are gearing up for Cataclysm raids / achievements we are looking for the following:

2 shaman: Resto / Elemental Shaman
2 priests: Holy / Shadow

As always, RA will welcome any exceptional and motivated players regardless of class, if interested whisper Zeith or myself in game.

Happy New Year.
Edited by Aylena on 12/31/2010 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Temp site is up: www.recklessambition.net
Reply Quote
75 Human Priest
I wanna join XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/03/2011 4:35 PMPosted by Mysticdream
I wanna join XD

I hear you can switch sides now.
Reply Quote
75 Human Priest
hmmm depends on who all is in RA now a days
Edited by Mysticdream on 1/4/2011 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Where Is Omgdiddles?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
BUMPS
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Will Apoc be joining you in more phoenix fiascos?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]