PvP @ 85

55 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't mean to sound arrogant but right now, I come in first place almost every BG with KB's and such. I was wondering if Paladins still have as much of an advantage in pvp at level 85, as it seems we do now.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Holy is great at 85, haven't played enough BGs as ret to know how it is though. I'm not seeing many other ret pallies in PvP but maybe I'm just not looking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep pally does amazing at lower levels, and even did good for me until i hit the 80s. I recently lvled from 70 to 85. At 85 and all that hp, our stuff just doesn't scale up that well, run out of mana if you cast a heal, heal does nothing, word of glory does nothing. only decent damage is from exorcism and templars verdict, and that even didn't scale up that well, and your other damage attacks are like swinging a toothpick at a brick wall.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Paladin
=/ So looks like I'll be enjoying my low levels and ruing the higher ones haha, Alright thanks for the input!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As long as you don't expect to own as much as you do now and realize that it requires actual effort to top charts, then you'll be fine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As long as you don't expect to own as much as you do now and realize that it requires actual effort to top charts, then you'll be fine.
How many "charts" have you topped? What kind of effort did you put in? Please explain.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/27/2010 12:42 PMPosted by Amoril
=/ So looks like I'll be enjoying my low levels and ruing the higher ones haha, Alright thanks for the input!

Take what folks have said with a grain of salt.

At 85 all melees are subjected to strong kiting mechanics by Casters. You just have to learn to deal with it.

A big concern people have with Ret is your damage buffs (AW, Zealotry) will get dispelled. That's an Achilles heel I hope gets addressed.

12/27/2010 12:50 PMPosted by Yuee

Exactly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]