Paladins Boring at Endgame/85?

85 Orc Death Knight
Pretty self explanatory from the title but im deciding on to level my 60paladin or my 60hunter. Before i choose one i need to know one thing: Are Paladins boring at 85?

Im also a main spec of holy and offspec is Ret.

Please respond and help me out!! Thanks!
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
survival blows ret out of the water

hunters can't heal
Reply Quote
boring? no

frustrating? hell yes
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
yes i know..thats why im debating on. I kind of want fast que's and want to get in raids but i want to be sure i can put up a easy 8 or 9k dps
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
why frustrating?
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
I'd recommend holy/prot

ret is . . . yeah . . . right now.

prot gets instant queues
(though judging by your frost/unholy specs I take it your not a fan of tanking)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
haha yes..ill give u the truth..im a terrible tank and i will never tank in my life xD
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
you should learn, it's not that hard once you get used to it. It's just unforgiving and thus hard to learn.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
So again, i like ranged dps,like to heal but i can deal with melee dps. I would also like to get quick que's but what comes first is if the class is fun down the road at endgame. Is it worth lvling a pally or a hunter?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yes, i will probly learn with a druid down the road
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
So please all paladins tell me if you think a hunter would be more fun than a pally...also list on a scale 1-10 on how fun ur pally is.TYVM!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's definitely not boring.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
fyi, right now, at least on my server...

tank queue - instant
healer queue - 30sec-4min
dps queue - 45min+
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
also, hard to say 1-10, what are you measuring it against to rate it?

I switched from a hunter to a pally because I got so bored with a rotation spam.

Healing is always changing, requires quick thoughts/action, planning ahead with regards to resources.. i would say healing is more "fun" to me by far than spamming attacks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Holy is amazing. Our prot paladin is in good shape. Our ret performs well. Can't speak on the other specs, but I'm loving Holy a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My main in wrath was a hunter and my main now is this holy pally. I haven't gotten the hunter to 85 yet, but I'm really enjoying doing Heroics on the pally. I do still really like my hunter, but waiting almost an hour for dungeons isn't really worth it to me when I can get in to heal much faster and have just as much fun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ok ive heard some great things on hunter forums a while ago and these paladin forums.
I like both of the classes equally. LOL.im going to take a vote:

With my bio on how my playstyle is on the threads above please suggest best class sutted for me. : Pally or Hunter.

thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
No.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]