Tol Barad - Offense Honor

Winning as an attacker now rewards players with 1800 Honor Points, up from 180. Winning as a defender still rewards players with 180 Honor Points.

We really should try and get something worked out where we agree to lose on Defense. I really could care less about winning on defense now if offense is getting this much per win.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
u beat me to the post XD, but srsly, if we all agreed just to let the atkers win every game this will benifit all of us, we will all get gear faster, all get a chance to do dailys. i rly see this as a win win, but idk how easy it will be to convince all horde and alli, i will try with the TB raid every time i enter as defender to convince them to let alli win if this works it would be great for every1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
it'll be easier to maybe convince the ones with common sense, but,................
well anybody that's been here long enough will figure out the "but"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT..... MOK HAS PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE? WTF WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LOL. They prefer to remain quiet while they let all the idiots run things and kill themselves off like Lemmings.

wishful thinking
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ill do this. WTB some pvp gear.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/28/2010 1:25 PMPosted by Catscan
Ill do this. WTB some pvp gear.

just watch out for them warrs bro i heard you can't take a hit from em
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Lol@ The "Fix" for Tol Barad
Edited by Reito on 1/4/2011 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
im down. think most of EoE will go along with it too
Reply Quote
Well I'm glad we're getting some support from this, I was surprised to see 8 comments since our forums are usually dead. I'll talk to our guild and I'm sure we'd be down for it too.

Create macros and spread the idea in trade. This will benefit sides so much.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
edit #3: ...
Edited by Sterchaos on 12/29/2010 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was just on a Horde alt and they all were saying they play for pride and that I'm trying to make them violate their Terms of Service, so I have a ticket open right now to find out if it is in fact against the rules. I know LOLUMAD is going along with it as well as my guild and like Olo said EoE.

Also if you're playing a video game and trying to win a fight for pride...well maybe you have some personal issues and shouldn't be playing a video game.
Edited by Efx on 12/28/2010 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
This might violate the ToS but it’s unlikely they’ll do anything about it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/28/2010 4:41 PMPosted by Sterchaos

BUT! .../cough /cough ...i will support a 'daisy roundup' by cell block D and i hope that many of u will join me in looking for those very, very rare flowers the next time we r on D! :))

i wanna help round up some daisys :D do you think we will see a double rainbow too?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
NOPE! no rainbows allowed in the Prison of Tol Barad!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
i'm still down
Edited by Grumar on 12/28/2010 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
its changed hands 3 times today

i like

edit: 4 times
Edited by Olorin on 12/28/2010 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
wtf is going on with mok.....good players finally formed guilds that can get @*@@ done, horde and ally working together etc....why didn't this @*@@ happen back in t10 so we could have had a guild that could kill h lk 25 lol.
Reply Quote
lolwut?

Crossfaction raid on LK?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]