(A) * Cahoots * Recruiting for 10-mans!

85 Dwarf Paladin
Update: Our roster has changed and we're once again recruiting. We're currently 9/12 but will be 10 or 11/12 by the end of the week.

Cahoots is a tight-knit guild with a focus on 10-man raiding and all facets of PvP. Our core and leadership have known one another since the release of WoW and have lead extremely successful guilds on multiple servers. With the release of Cataclysm, we decided that 10-mans are a more enjoyable way to play for us and we've been downing bosses despite having to pug people from Trade Chat each night. We'd love to flesh out our guild with one or two more strong and reliable players to progress even faster!

Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:15-11 PST

Recruiting: Resto Druid or Ranged DPS (Prefer Moonkin, but will consider any.)

Because we only run one 10-man, your attendance is especially important; these are main raid spots we are looking to fill. Ventrilo is required and a microphone is preferred. While Cahoots is known as a PvP guild, we are not recruiting people who just want to PvP.

If you're interested in trying out with us, contact Taunie or Fakez in-game, via mail or whisper! We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Taunie on 2/2/2011 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
*Bump for Taunie*
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
BUMP FOR TAUNIE AND MY BOY STOOW
Edited by Dawtz on 1/3/2011 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Bump for update! We're looking for one more to join us for 10-mans!

<3 Dawtz
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey Taunie n' Stew, Marco here. =] *bump*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
how about ur favorite black guy.... i am now ranged ;p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, holy !@#$ - free bump from me I guess. Hi to Taunie/Stew!

-Thuro
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Let me refer you to the thing called "Date of Post" located on the right side of a post.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
Which way is right again?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]