[A] Exhumed Recruiting (25)

90 Gnome Death Knight
Exhumed is a long-standing 25m guild on the Argent Dawn server. Our primary focus is competitive progression with a great community on a 2 day schedule. We do this via solid performance and determination to make the most of our raid time.

We're currently recruiting 2 Restoration Druids and a few DPS of just about any class, who can make at least 75% raid attendance. Players who know their class, love to theory-craft, love raiding, and just plain love the game are encouraged to apply!

Our raiding schedule is: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 12:00am EST.

Our current 25m progression is:
12/12 Normal.
3/12 HC

We are currently Recruiting:
Druid - Resto: 2
Shaman - Resto:1
Various DPS Classes: All except for Rogue, Mage, and DPS Druid specs.
Unfortunately: We do not have any room for Rogues, Mages, or DPS spec druids at this moment.

Apply at: www.exhumedguild.net

We also, of course, encourage great players of any class to consider dropping an application. Although we may not have great need of other classes, there is always a need for great players!

Cheers!
Edited by Bluejaye on 6/12/2011 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Bump for great bumping!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Bump!

Would like to note that we currently have no resto druids, so if you are a skilled Former-Tree looking for somewhere to go this is a great opportunity to jump in early with a great group of raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Bump with new needs! We're recruiting 1 resto druid! Players interested in raiding hard on a short schedule should apply!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite raid group on Argent Dawn.

But seriously, as one of the healers for Exhumed I can tell you this group is tops. If you think you've got what it takes to handle content at high speed you're missing out not taking this chance to join Exhumed.

We make every second count - you should too! Apply NOW!

*salute*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Do you accept casual members as well or only raiders?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
We generally have an open door policy for casual members and friends of the guild as long as you fit in with the guild! We still ask for an application, but You only have to fill out the relevant info if you're wanting to jump in as a non-raider / friend (ie, name, age etc, to ensure we are trying our best to keep the guild 18+).

Also, we are still looking for a great restoration druid who's interested in 25's! The first tier of content of the x-pac is a great time to jump in with a new guild or start your cata raiding experience!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I tried to register on your site and am still waiting for an activation code (it's been 2 days) so I can finish the registration process. Have you guys been having an issue with this or is it just me?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
We are having an issue apparently. Its being looked at ASAP. Sorry :D
Reply Quote
Malevola is my former warriors, now rogues bro.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Hey hey hey! Bumping this because we're now recruiting a bunch of classes and roles! Check our website for details and applications.

The current list:

DK DPS
Druid RESTO
Hunter DPS
Paladin DPS
Priest DPS
Shaman DPS
Warlock OPEN
Warrior DPS
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
04/26/2011 11:16 PMPosted by Rabel
Hey hey hey! Bumping this because we're now recruiting a bunch of classes and roles! Check our website for details and applications.

I joined Exhumed recently (actually server transferred to do so), and I can honestly say they're a great group of people. Been having a blast raiding with them -- totally worth the transfer in my (biased) opinion. :)

Also, as an update from the OP, we're now 11/12 25 man, with only Al'Akir left on 25.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm Paladin Rabel and this is my favorite raid group on Argent Dawn.

We need good people looking for less hours spent but with RESULTS. Don't be shy, take a look and throw in a neat application and I'm sure you'll find out you'd fit right in!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I tried to register on your site and wasn't able to activate my account, I have some questions for you if an officer could pst me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Still recruiting! Join one of the few exclusively 25 player raid teams on the server!

05/17/2011 10:32 AMPosted by Lucyene
I tried to register on your site and wasn't able to activate my account, I have some questions for you if an officer could pst me in game.
If this is still happening to any potential recruits please contact us in game! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Bump! Still could use a couple DPS / healers. Especially Resto shaman / Resto Druid,
Reply Quote
Posting my support for a fellow 25 raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]