[H] <Hate> is recruiting

85 Troll Hunter
<Hate> is a level 9 guild looking for active healers and tanks for 10m raid content. We were fairly active during Wrath, and many of our members also have a background of raiding during BC. Currently, we are running a solid 10 man, and are working towards a second 10 man group. At this time, our recruitment staff is taking applications from tanks, resto/ele shamans, and caster DPS. We expect applicants to have an average item level of 345 or higher and AT LEAST revered with Therazane, as this shows us you are working towards the exalted enchants. For more info, check out our guild's webpage at Hateguild.guildomatic.com, or PST Applecake, Peachcobbler, or Jakuri.

We raid tues-thurs, usually between 7-10 server. Auxiliary raids on Monday @7 server.

Loot system: Open rolls w/ main spec priority

Recent progression:
Argaloth 12/21
Halfus Wyrmbreaker 12/28
Valiona and Theralion 1/4
Magmaw 1/6
Edited by Jakuri on 1/6/2011 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Priority goes to Elemental or Restoration Shaman with 525 Fishing and Jewelcrafting, as we are a guild that focuses on these two (and these two alone) professions.

Progression is made mostly by error as our raid leaders have it on good authority that there are rare fishing dailies at the end of each raid zone.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
More food welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
jakuzzi, honored with therazane for the lazy enchant, exalted for the "I'm competent!" one,

we're also looking for an additional dk/feral/warrior tank to taunt auctioneers on a consistent basis. (at least until the exploit is hotfixed)

archaeology has been added to our guild requirements as of late. those without a fossilized hatchling need not apply =0
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
bump for lvl 8
Edited by Jakuri on 1/3/2011 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for old time friends =]
Edited by Idpsutank on 1/3/2011 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
bump for GET BACK ON THIS SERVER
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
bump for guild lvl 9, BoT progression, new paladin healers, and to remind the forums that applecake and peachcobbler are in the guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/04/2011 3:45 AMPosted by Reason

i misses u reason :( my shaman is on archi and it pulls like 300 dps as ele !
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/05/2011 5:39 PMPosted by Idpsutank

i misses u reason :( my shaman is on archi and it pulls like 300 dps as ele !

I'll take it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]