@ Edninjutsu

85 Dwarf Warrior
NI
This jerkwad was just in my AV and kept taunting drek off me and purposly reset him 3 times, then when he got tired of waiting for taunt to come of CD, he comes in the room circle straffing around drek as if he were a player.

Just a fair warning that this is the type of player that has no problem with screwing people over for personal benefit (did it for the lols?). I wouldn't be happy to group with him again he'd probably ninja my tank gear just to vendor it and cause a scene.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
lol we all have a good understanding of the kind of player he is....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Just had him in a dungeon through LFG. Biggest loser ever. Started saying sexist comments. When someone replied, started spamming recount meters and talking crap to everyone else in the group. And yeah, he was needing on stuff if it gave him the option.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I see you have met our servers troll.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol ur complaining about ed
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeah Ed is a waste of human flesh
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Me and the gf had a run in with this guy and hes by far the worst piece of, you get the point that plays this game. But people like him love to talk crap over the game because the lack a lot of things irl. Like small.......well you guys get the point.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
12/30/2011 12:00 AMPosted by Sóùr
Me and the gf had a run in with this guy and hes by far the worst piece of, you get the point that plays this game. But people like him love to talk crap over the game because the lack a lot of things irl. Like small.......well you guys get the point.

People with big %%**s are just as big of douches as people with small %%**s. Just look at Somms.
Reply Quote
lol he should have went back alliance and never came to horde. ill chip in for his xfr off here. the world of warcraft is better without ed. Also try my orange chicken
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
So umm....you mad bro?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
LoL good ol' Eddy strikes again
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I find Edward's intellectually stimulating prose and riveting spontaneous theatrical episodes most entertaining. In a world watered down with reddit/9gag nerds and bronies devouring diseased copy pasta passed on from generations before, Ninjitsu-Sama is a breath of fresh air.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
http://www.facebook.com/Edninjitsu
Reply Quote
Just last week I was looking for an enchant when this Edninjitsu fellow starting trying to troll me unsuccessfully. I guess he realized that he had done wrong, so he logged over to one of his other characters so he could enchant my bracers. Now, being the poor !@#$ that I am I asked for 50 Critical Strike Rating to bracers instead of 65. He asked why I was getting this mediocre enchant and I said because I am not allowed to have nice things (joking of course). When I went to trade him the mats for 50 Crit to bracers he said one sec, canceled trade, and came back in about 30 seconds and traded me the scroll for 65 Crit to bracers. He refused to take my mats for 50 crit or any gold for a tip, so basically he just spent 1000g on me and ended it with, "we all deserve nice things :)" before logging back over to his other character. Seems like a good guy to me.
Edited by Lokomotive on 2/15/2012 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
There's no reason to take anything Ed says or does seriously, as he is in real life a 20yr old chubby balding Indian kid, who even though he talks badly about fat people and women he took some fat chick to the prom. All the female members in his family are huge lardos are as well. I know all this from seeing his Facebook page and the pics to prove it all are on there. Just look up Edninjitsu on facebook.
His trolling is beyond fail, and has been using the same damn stories for 5 years now in his troll rants.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
LOL
Edited by Draktara on 3/15/2012 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I love Ed.
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Priest
edninjitsu is a beta troll
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
EDDDDDD!!!! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]