Pallies are the Most Underpowered Class Now

80 Undead Rogue
I lied. Pallies are still a fairly respectable class. Unfortunately they are boring as hell to play now. I feel like they nerfed some of the stuff that was fun to use and replaced it with cheap stuff like Hammer Time. I hate the holy power crap. I'm not a fricken rogue...well I am but my pally sure isn't. I also hate waiting for procs even more than I hated mashing whatever button wasn't on CD. I know that once you get going you usually have something you can do but when you don't casting Crusader Strike and then Crusader Strike again is the most boring thing in the world. I also feel like tanking is the same way now. I know the 69696 rotation might have been pretty boring but I feel like prot is the same as ret, just not enough buttons to keep me entertained. Also why Divine Intervention?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/30/2010 10:37 PMPosted by Snuffy
Also why Divine Intervention?

Because it was too OP in raids, allowing 1, possibly 2 people to not have to pay repair bills once every 20 minutes. /sarcasm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It bothers me that my holy power stays with my paladin, but my rogue's combo points are target based.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]