Happy New Year!Another 1st for ur pals in DB!

85 Draenei Paladin
i would lik to apologize 2 the realm for Monistatus he doesnt actually represent DB.
however plz be nice to him on forums or he gets on in guild and anoys me:(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
01/01/2011 3:07 PMPosted by Marcusorlyus
I chuckle when I'm angry.

That's sexy.

01/01/2011 8:40 PMPosted by Pallyqt
i would lik to apologize 2 the realm for Monistatus he doesnt actually represent DB.

Eh, no one's making a bash on DB. I'm just having some lulz at Moni's expense for a little bit.

Seriously though, Moni, there's no reason to be butthurt. This thread was made for lulz, and it's always good to be able to laugh, even at yourself sometimes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
01/01/2011 2:47 PMPosted by Tutsumi
Funny, you didn't seem to catch on to the SARGERAS / theLichKing pony joke either. Then again that was more of a general WoW joke than a realm one.

But, keep it up. Calling me a baddy and acting as if I don't know these kinds of things only makes me chuckle.

That was a joke? Sure had me fooled. That was right up there with the jokes 6 year olds rattle off from the "101 GOOD CLEAN JOKES FOR KIDS" books they buy at the book fair for a dollar.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
01/01/2011 8:40 PMPosted by Pallyqt

way to throw him under a bus
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
01/04/2011 6:55 PMPosted by Ruis

I'll throw you under my love bus.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/04/2011 7:53 PMPosted by Marcusorlyus

I'll throw you under my love bus.

or love bug.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Lol, the troll is getting slapped in the face repeatdly, it is funny.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
PhD
are you dumb
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
01/04/2011 5:24 PMPosted by Schmoopsy
That was a joke? Sure had me fooled. That was right up there with the jokes 6 year olds rattle off from the "101 GOOD CLEAN JOKES FOR KIDS" books they buy at the book fair for a dollar.

Sorry that a general joke wasn't to your adult standards? The insult wasn't even really all that good either, keep trying though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
ITT: Raging butthurt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]