Cool Outland pets?

85 Orc Death Knight
My hunter is in Outlands and his pet sucks. Anyone know of sweet tameable pets in Outlands?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
A lot of the Blade's edge mobs have really great skins - raptors, windserpents and ravagers come to mind. But yeah, in general, Outland has a lot of great pets. The ramps wolf has always been a favorite of mine.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Thank ya:D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Be cool and tame one of those damnable hellboars. Wanted one of those since BC and they weren't able to be tamed until Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Yep, I have been wanting a Hellboar sine the first time I saw one. If you look at my pets, Bacon was tamed from Shadowmoon Valley and is a wonderful solo tank pet.

For raids I use kitten who is a runed demon dog I got from Zul'Drak in Northrend.

For PvP I use a Monkey I got from deamines. Something special about a pet throwing poo in the enemies eyes and blinding them for 4 seconds.

But Outlands specific the Hellboar and Ravagers are some of the cooler pets.

The Hellboar from Shadowmoon is my favorite skin. But the Quillfang Skitterers in Green and Purple are pretty sweet as well, I just no longer have one. The Coilscar Cobras in Shadowmoon are pretty sweet as well. Not many people sporting Cobras anymore. The Sunblade Dragonhawks from Sunwell are great pets. I wish I'd have never released mine.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
yeah Spikey Porkies! I have the spikey red and yellow Spider model from blades edge. he looks nasty bad ass
Reply Quote
Get Nuramoc, best looking chimera in game, but also a rare spawn.
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're BM and in netherstorm, keep an eye out for Nuramoc too.

Fancy chimera.

http://wow-petopia.com/look/chimeraskinoutlandpurple_01.html
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Hunter
I'm a little late to the game (four years late) but don't forget about Sporebats and Nether rays in Zangarmarsh and Netherstorm. Not sure if they are considered exotic but cool to check out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, and you've posted over 3 years after the previous poster. Is it too much to ask that people check the sodding time stamp?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]