[BUG] Objectives (1) Quest Tracker

85 Goblin Priest
The objectives tracker on the screen of WoW is bugged. It show Objectives (1), but I have no quest or achievements on track.
I try to turn off this feature, but seem to me it’s impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My paladin has had that problem since before Cataclysm. I haven't looked into fixing it or anything, so unsurprisingly it persists.
Reply Quote
You'd probably get better help on either the bug report forum (just to let the devs know "hey, this can happen") or the customer service forum (to try to get someone to fix *your particular instance of* that problem). Or by submitting a GM ticket in-game.
Edited by Teddie on 12/30/2010 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
Please try this before lodging a ticket, the queue times are already out of control -_-

/run RemoveTrackedAchievement(GetTrackedAchievements())
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/31/2010 12:45 AMPosted by Nobully
Please try this before lodging a ticket, the queue times are already out of control -_-

This macro solve my problem, thank you for the help. Anyway there is a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Thanks for that macro, been driving me CRAZY
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

thank you. google brought my problem here and you solved it :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just wanted to let you know, that this thread is still helping people fix their problems. THANKS!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I know you posted this a while ago, but I could hug you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/gravedigging

I had this problem as well in MoP, running the macro still works so bumping this for anyone who got bugged tracker.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Had this problem as I got on my old char that had the bug. Tried the macro, didn't work.

----ALTERNATE SOLUTION------
WARNING: This MAY get rid of character specific key bindings or any unique settings to that specific character, but WILL reset it.

-Go to C:\Program Files(86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\
-Navigate to the account that character is under (your battlenet)
-choose it's realm
-delete the entire character folder

This will "reset" all settings saved for that character returning it to default. It's a shotgun approach but it works.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

This has been bugging me since Cata, bumping for anyone else that has gone with this for so long. Thanks Nobully :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage

Hallelujah! I had this problem since MoP dropped and it has been driving me batty. Finally had enough of it and this is the only fix I found for it! Thanks so much!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thank you! It was driving me crazy, the macro worked to solve the issue :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
It keeps helping people :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just helped me too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Best. Thread. Ever. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sorry to bump an old thread, but google sent me here.

I have 2 objectives tracked that WON'T go away, i have "Eternally In The Vale" achievement (tracked before 5.4 and now non attainable) and the quest "The Blind Hero" everytime i log in they are there.
I untrack them, they go away, log out and then log back in.... and they are there again, If i track anything else, when i log out and log back in its back to those two again.

fixes the achievement but only till i log back in again.
I have removed the WTF folder and my addon's..... still it persists :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
This bug appears to happen when (to state the obvious) an achievement is completed without being un-tracked.

Macro worked for me, even after logging out, ty (so far so good).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]