Possible Xfer here

85 Troll Hunter
Hello gang,

I'm currently on Tichondrius where I use to play with a lot of RL friends. They've recently moved to another server and have PST raiding hours. I was wondering how the horde was on this server. Blizz is offering free transfers from Tich to AoS.

I've got raiding experience from Vanilla, some TBC and a lot of WoTLK. I'm basically looking for a raiding guild that has good hours. I wouldn't characterize myself as a casual but I do have a job and two kids to occupy my none WoW time.

Best raiding days for me are Fridays - Sun ( I do work some Sat's in the early afternoon, but nights are open). I would really like to get a feel for what AoS is like before I decide to make the jump.

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
MVP
Guess Tichondrius really was not for you haha.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
lol! Tich is great but i need an east coast guild with east coast raiding times.
Reply Quote
21 Blood Elf Hunter
12/31/2010 12:54 PMPosted by Physícs
Hello gang,

I'm currently on Tichondrius where I use to play with a lot of RL friends. They've recently moved to another server and have PST raiding hours. I was wondering how the horde was on this server. Blizz is offering free transfers from Tich to AoS.

I've got raiding experience from Vanilla, some TBC and a lot of WoTLK. I'm basically looking for a raiding guild that has good hours. I wouldn't characterize myself as a casual but I do have a job and two kids to occupy my none WoW time.

Best raiding days for me are Fridays - Sun ( I do work some Sat's in the early afternoon, but nights are open). I would really like to get a feel for what AoS is like before I decide to make the jump.

You happen to claim you have gotten pretty far in wotlk raiding and what do you define as far? 7/12 ICC 25 norm? no heroic's?. If your here to raid with causal/lower tier raiding guild's than this is definitely it.

THis server is also horde dominant About 2,000 Horde to little over 500 alliance according to many websites I believe 85's.

In ICC No guild had downed icc 25 heroic, but I believe only 3 Horde guild's did and 1 Alliance.

So depends what your looking for here.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hello gang,

In ICC No guild had downed icc 25 heroic, but I believe only 3 Horde guild's did and 1 Alliance.

So depends what your looking for here.

wut?
Edited by Xiic on 1/1/2011 9:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]