To the Tol Barad Honor point exploiters!

GET BENT CHEATERS!!!!! I for one, and there are others, will continually try to ruin the win swapping exploit that's currently happening all over the World of Warcraft. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Okaaaaaaaaaaaay, um....yea you go have fun with that o.O
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Fine with me could use a few extra honor kills
Edited by Alameda on 1/1/2011 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I was feeling pretty cheated whenever we were attacking. And when we were defending I felt kind of bad for the attackers.

Overall I feel cheated that his failure made it into the game. It needs a point system like AB or EotS or maybe IoC and with a time limit. Whoever controls the bases the longest wins and the towers could still be destroyed to add extra time for the attackers.

Reply Quote
I still want to know why you aren't just going with it. Blizzard knows it's not that great of a world battleground design. You get more honor just for getting it back, both sides get a fair shot at the raid, and you get more reputation and gold if you do your dailies each time.

If we were to do the battleground the way it was "intended" then you would be complaining one side has it too often because defending is too easy. Please explain to me why you aren't just going with it? Also, by making a forum post, I'm sure people are going to be looking to target you in the battle just to gank you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I grinded countless hours to get several pieces of boodthirsty pvp gear since hitting 85. Now they are practically free. Just hop in Tol Borad every few hours, and get ~1900 honor.

I'm very disappointed to see this community trading wins for honor. I will continue to fight at intended and hope this is changed soon. Anyone taking advantage of this, should be considered a cheater and banned.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Thanks for feeding us hk's on top of us still winning within a few minutes anyways.

Maybe you alliance would rather have it go back to the way it was where we owned it all the time?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
i say this whole problem would be solved if blizzard just let 500 people join from both sides, it would be sooooo much more fun!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Letting 500 people from each faction in at once won't help either. Then you'll just hear people complain about how there are 150 Horde VS. 20 Alliance. Just like what was going on with WG back then.

I can see why giving 1800 HP's per win is a bit much, and I'm sure Blizzard will fix it.. I do like, however how Horde and Alliance are swapping wins.. Everyone gets a chance to win some HP's, and everyone gets a fair chance at the raid.

Saying that everyone is taking advantage of what's going, would also include you.. Just by being in the BG and winning, you're still getting the extra HP's. Blizzard can't just ban everyone who has gone into the BG.
Edited by Vaulthead on 1/2/2011 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
You sound really proud of yourself.
Reply Quote
Hotfixed to 360 honor per attacking victory now.

Personally I'd rather they fix the stupid design of the place rather than continually tweak the honor, but w/e...
Reply Quote
01/04/2011 6:46 AMPosted by Hohum
Hotfixed to 360 honor per attacking victory now.

Personally I'd rather they fix the stupid design of the place rather than continually tweak the honor, but w/e...

I thought we taught you that making sense on this server, much less World of Warcraft is not allowed. Please insert another coin and try again. :P
Reply Quote
WTB Tenacity
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Well.. there goes Alliance's chance of ever winning TB now. lol.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
TB sucks right now. That "exploit" breathed life into something that was a complete failure. Didn't they say they had some updates for it they were gonna post the week after the holidays?

Yeah, they lied. All they did was nerf the loot train. Unless they post it today or tomorrow.... LOLOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]