Copperfield

(Locked)

85 Orc Warrior
Is he still around? Has he hosted any anti-gnome rallies lately?
85 Human Rogue
The original Copperfield left a looooong time ago.

And as far as I know, he has never been back.
Edited by Ninjou on 1/3/2011 2:32 AM PST
85 Human Warlock
Of course he's around. Who do you think put that giant rift through the Barrens, flooded Thousand Needles and destroyed Auberdine?
100 Gnome Warrior
01/05/2011 7:25 AMPosted by Dahvae
Of course he's around. Who do you think put that giant rift through the Barrens, flooded Thousand Needles and destroyed Auberdine?

that was me, in my quest to find his retarded ass. Do tell if you have any information leading to the fat end of my mace up against his head.
85 Orc Warrior
01/05/2011 7:25 AMPosted by Dahvae

cool, i actually recognize your name and guild.....

alot of vanilla players still around? I remember when they first opened free transfers and Drama and DnT left, didn't pay any mind to the server once i was gone....

anyone have any vids of any of the copperfield events like the anti-gnome marches and such?
85 Troll Druid
he was around a bit at the end of wrath havent seen him in vent since
copperfield is now but a shadow of this server's glorious and colorful past
85 Goblin Shaman
Ego
I wonder if his myspace is still active. WTB more SH Legends!
85 Undead Death Knight
For Warchief Dave!
85 Undead Death Knight
You still require proper training to be a board legend.
100 Human Paladin
01/12/2011 1:09 PMPosted by Sykoshock
I wonder if his myspace is still active. WTB more SH Legends!

http://www.myspace.com/sircopperfield
90 Night Elf Priest
is tehre a way to upload screen shots? i got quite a few of sSir Copperfield :D
100 Goblin Priest
01/12/2011 2:19 PMPosted by Zanthar
For Warchief Dave!

Dave and I still play btw.

<-- Demon the undead rogue.
01/12/2011 1:09 PMPosted by Sykoshock
WTB more SH Legends!

The server quickly went downhill once they opened Faction/Server Transfers. Tell me I'm wrong...
85 Human Rogue
03/21/2011 12:31 PMPosted by Mickas
WTB more SH Legends!

The server quickly went downhill once they opened Faction/Server Transfers. Tell me I'm wrong...

There was a few more things that applied like battlegroups, flying mounts, WOTLK, safe zones, etc, but ya those two things are also on the long list of the hit new game show, "Where'd My Server Go?! *Wacky Noises* "
85 Night Elf Druid
01/14/2011 3:44 PMPosted by Ihealforfree
is tehre a way to upload screen shots? i got quite a few of sSir Copperfield :D

imgur.com
100 Night Elf Warrior
Im thinking none of you ever knew the Original Copperfield. you can talk the talk, but i know for a fact you didnt know him. nore what server he started on after Betta.. everyone like to act like they know him, but if you really know him tell me his real life name. besides getting everyone from allience to gather outside Under City, he actually was an awsome raider.. and FYI, he still hates Gnomes.. and would litterally detest Goblin's...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]