If you see anyone from Grip and Sip .....

100 Night Elf Druid
Do me a favor and tell them what jerks they are for me.
4 of them in a pug. Everything went basically fine only hiccup was when their tank started while healer was afk.
Right before last boss they just boot me for no discernible reason. There had to be a loot reason but looking at the tables I really can't figure it out. And if they had just said that they wanted a particular item if it dropped I would have been cool with that. I just wanted my shot at a chaos orb and my pts.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
GaS, spreading their fame across the realms!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well youngster, you had taken damage from every single thing in lost city possible, and a few things I didn't think were possible. I said in gchat that you sucked ass, so someone voted to kick you. I actually said no, but you for sure did not deserve to get valor points for how ##!%ty you were. I mean, those bombs on the first boss like light up your screen, how did you die twice to that? so sad. GL HF TTYL LYLAS

Edit: oh yeah, and don't look too deeply into why we kicked you. while some heroic gear is pretty good right now, we certainly wouldn't kick you in fear that you might roll on it and we would lose. we don't care. the only reason you were kicked is because you suck.
Edited by Cptnbarbosa on 1/2/2011 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Hate to break it to you also, and fear of this post not being as epic as cptn's, but welcome to the QQ of getting kicked because the rest of the group was the same guild. Happens to pretty much anyone, I recall one of our members getting kicked from a random because the group he was with was 4/5 the same guild and they kicked him for pretty much no reason.

:3

Also, thank you Druine, for making sure to post on every forum topic. :)
Edited by Mantrå on 1/2/2011 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Amusing. Yes I did take a lot of damage, when your tank pulled after you had said you were afk. While your tank was pulling the first boss all over the place so much so that one of the ranged dps from your guild managed to die as well. I died again because I bothered to run back while he just laid there and waited for the fight to be over and a rez. Then I took more damage when you guys did not follow the tank and pulled extra adds.

With all of that you waited until the next to last boss was down and we were on the roof facing the final boss till you kicked me.

And yes I know your gear is fine which is why I was confused, my comment to my guild at the time was that you were probably just going to 4 man him. Though after looking at the loot table I thought you were more likely to have just pulled in a guildie for that last fight.

I play a game with a lot of other people and have for several other years you guys were just the first jerks I met big enough for me to want to talk about it.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
gg wrecked no rep.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
>.> my other comment got removed, perhaps it wasn't liked by poster?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/02/2011 7:52 PMPosted by Khaziglu
Amusing. Yes I did take a lot of damage, when your tank pulled after you had said you were afk. While your tank was pulling the first boss all over the place so much so that one of the ranged dps from your guild managed to die as well. I died again because I bothered to run back while he just laid there and waited for the fight to be over and a rez. Then I took more damage when you guys did not follow the tank and pulled extra adds.

With all of that you waited until the next to last boss was down and we were on the roof facing the final boss till you kicked me.

And yes I know your gear is fine which is why I was confused, my comment to my guild at the time was that you were probably just going to 4 man him. Though after looking at the loot table I thought you were more likely to have just pulled in a guildie for that last fight.

I play a game with a lot of other people and have for several other years you guys were just the first jerks I met big enough for me to want to talk about it.

tl; dr. just gonna assume there were a lot of excuses and a lot of crying, so my response is sorry, try to not be horrible next time
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You can pretend all you want.

Reality is I was not horrible. You just keep saying that to water down the fact you kicked me for no reason. Your best reason to kick me was after the first boss, but you did not, probably because you knew you were carrying one light dps and mine was solid. You waited until right before the final boss. You used me then kicked me when you did not need me and wasted my time.

All I did was call you the jerks you are. You felt a need to call out my play when your guild, presumably in vent or at least in guild chat, could not keep from making stupid mistakes.

All I really want out of this is for the folks on your server that read this board to know the character of your guild.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
You may have sucked.

But I will by default side with you because GaS are a bunch of chunks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i don't know what chunks means, so im just gonna assume its a compliment
Reply Quote
this post made me lol people get kicked ive been booted from a heroic because a guild wanted to bring in a 5th member...do i condone this NO but making a QQ post about being kicked from a heroic doesnt make anything better
Edited by Bofur on 1/3/2011 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
01/02/2011 11:13 PMPosted by Tiffin
You may have sucked.

But I will by default side with you because GaS are a bunch of chunks.

What does chunks mean?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Sorry to hear they wasted your time like that - if they didn't like the way you were playing there are obviously ways to address it without being jerks. I will be sure to gank these guys if I see them!
Edited by Woes on 1/3/2011 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This is terrible, just terrible. Please don't lump me in with the rest of G and S. Hell, I even have Cptnbarbosa on ignore and he's an officer in the guild.

Please don't gank me just because I'm a member. Judge me by the content of my character not by the company I keep. I'm just a poor, humble Midwestern boy that likes to play video games and get carried by this guild.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
why do all my posts keep getting removed? im starting tho get a complex here QQ
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Bofur is a wise man.

And pretty sure I already got ganked by Tiffin lol

:3

Edit: Also, since I just read you 2nd QQ, here is why I died. Picked up, thrown into a bomb and into a 2nd bomb. Cptn is pro, but sadly not that pro. I stayed dead because the tank and dps both had it under control, and as you decided to show us your skills, you came back in and died, again. So I figure, save a 2nd repair bill and not embarrass an entire guild then rage hate them on forums.

Also, posting on a gnome is better than posting on a worgen.
Edited by Mantrå on 1/3/2011 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I posted a long, well-thought out reply and the forum ate it, so I'll just give it in brief: The random that we pulled in after you died anyway so turns out kicking you didn't do anything, but it still wasn't to bring in a guildie and especially not for gear as we're all kitted out—it was because somebody was annoyed. We're on the tiniest server ever so everybody already knows which members of GandS are tossers and which are merely autistic due to there being only seven people here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@ faris, lol, is it really that common for posts to go into the void of nothingness? cuz ive noticed a few of mine havent posted either >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]