[H] Akai Soubi is recruiting!

85 Orc Warlock
Now that we're back from the holidays and we have a sense of what we need, we are opening recruitment for 25-man raids. If you don't know who we are and would like to know more, please check our forums at http://www.akaisoubi.net/forums. The short version is that we're a progression-oriented Horde guild raiding 25-mans three nights per week. We had a pretty decent number of server firsts in WotLK, and we're aiming to perform at the same level for Cata. This means that we are looking for people who are at the top of their game, and can prove it.

We are recruiting all raid-viable classes/specs (if you need to ask, please don't) with the exceptions of the following:

Warlocks
Rogues

If you are a truly exceptional warlock or rogue, feel free to drop an app anyways. We particularly need healers, and are fond of strong DPS willing to occasionally play healing offspecs.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday from 7:30pm to 11pm, and Sunday from 7pm to 11pm PST. We expect members to have full attendance for 10 of 12 raids per month.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself, Palexia, Udderhalf, Invasive, Azshios, or Takako in-game, or send us a PM on our forums at http://www.akaisoubi.net/forums. Thanks!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Word is you guys took Banehollow into the guild. All I can really say is sorry its gotten to that point AS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
i like banehollow, i was sorry to lose him, and i like akai as well. good luck guys
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump for a group of people that are more like my family than my guild mates.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Bump for Bort's powder blue disco belt!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for 12/12 normal 25mans completed! We're starting work on heroic Halfus this week :)
Edited by Dyyke on 2/3/2011 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump for justice. Quite a few heroics down including Atramedes(all 25).

Come on down and join the party.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Ya agree to a point on the Banehollow comment was shocked to see him get guilded by Akai so fast he was not liked by many in any guild he was in or left or was removed from. I never personally had a problem with him in fact we talked just fine now and then, but I got a constant earful from half the server and his ex-guilds. Only thing I ever noticed personally was he was not very knowledgeable about his class and always was using the wrong enchants/gems/reforges thus was getting hammered on DPs by DK's in 1/4th the gear and even lower lvl, I did help him fix it once or twice in LK.

Still love akai though has some good people still in it. I see them being one of the last major Raiding guilds Uther has left.

-My name is Pixiecrush I endorse this msg and guild ;p
Edited by Pixiecrush on 12/6/2012 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]