MS-feral dps OS-w/e

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey, I just transferred over to Skywall. I'm a main spec feral dps druid looking for a laid back progression guild. I've done research on my class and can double check if needed.
I can be available anytime after 2 server time, due to this being my only 85 I'm ready to raid. Post guild info and/or site link (site withholding info), if ny spots are open

Previous realm - Rexxar
Previous guild - Pulse (Rexxar)
Thanks for the help,
-Jalsar
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Jalsar,

Hit up myself or Eleil in game or send mail. We're a new guild (after spending most of BC and wrath in a raiding guilds decided to make our own) that is looking for all classes. Getting ready to start running heroics with a few more members on board.

We are designed around being casual and finding times that work best for everyone before putting it on the guild calendar. As we have more people come into the guild we will establish specific raid dates.

There is no requirement to make certain raids or dates, show up when you can and raid when you want to.

Let me know if you're interested.
Reply Quote
No one gives a %%#!, do your own leg work. No decent guild is going to come out of the woodwork and recruit you explicitly, you're going to have to apply.

Quit junking up this forum with crap like this, it's not only a waste of my time personally to have to write this out, but it's also pushing other, slightly more deserving threads down farther than they ought to be.
Edited by Law on 1/17/2011 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/17/2011 11:47 PMPosted by Law
No one gives a %%#!, do your own leg work. No decent guild is going to come out of the woodwork and recruit you explicitly, you're going to have to apply.

Quit junking up this forum with crap like this, it's not only a waste of my time personally to have to write this out, but it's also pushing other, slightly more deserving threads down farther than they ought to be.

I don't see why you're so filled with hate, a guild can drop their site or something to him and have him apply by seeing this.
Reply Quote
What, are you my groupie now?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/17/2011 11:54 PMPosted by Law
What, are you my groupie now?

No, you're just the only person other then myself bored enough to bother reading or posting on these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
pfft im here too
Reply Quote
01/17/2011 11:58 PMPosted by Janadin
pfft im here too

u r a qtpie
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]