Bad Players

90 Tauren Warrior
Two people from Shadowmoon by the names of Tonemeister and Swipers kicked me from Throne of the Tides Heroic after defeating the last boss. I couldn't get any items and I was removed from the dungeon. Just wanted to let ya know, since you're all on this server, to "boo" these guys. They are a couple of lame, ignorant gamers with no respect for others.

They are both a part of a guild known as The Blood Guard, which is Level 7. They probably get their better gear by kicking other players out of random heroics like they did me. Be aware of these people and their cheap tricks.

That's all folks.
Edited by Fayork on 1/3/2011 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You got kicked for being a terrible player. Besides the fact that you were standing in AOE and attacking the wrong target for the majority of the dungeon, you had lower dps than the tank. Consider it a gift that we kept you for that long.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Derp♥
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You guys were rude and ignorant too. You were acting like 10 year olds by making fun of my name. Plus, I didnt know the dungeon, you should have just kicked me off the bat instead of killing the boss and then kicking me during loot time. My dps wasn't bad either. You guys are just elitists. Go and rip somebody else off now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Oh, and my "terrible" dps was no reason to kick me during loot time. Furthermore, just cause a player is doing "bad" doesn't mean you need to gang up on him like a couple of net bullies and kick them during loot time. Ya did it to spite me.

Oh, and the AOE thing you speak of never happened. And my dps was actually pretty good. You are just trying to think of some rational reason for doing what you did so you don't look bad on this forum.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Ive tried to vote ppl a million times after the instance was over but I have never been able too. you guys need to tell me your secrets.

Sounds like Fayork is just really bad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I wasn't there so I don't know what was done or said during the run... but I didn't even know you could vote kick people after the last boss was killed either.

I had only just joined them yesterday hope this isn't what the whole guild is about. As one of them is an officer 0.o
Edited by Durka on 1/3/2011 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
you have used the word ignorant more than once. one sign of ignorance would you putting down their guild when you have no idea if their attitudes represent the guild as a whole.

That being Said

UMADBRO?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I agree, you are a bad player. You should have been kicked as soon as the group realized you couldn't hold your own weight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
WHY DO PEOPLE QUEUE AS DPS WARRIORS FOR HEROICS????????????
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You guys are such net bullies for kicking him during Loot time.

i lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Its dirty to kick ppl during loot time. I can imagine you guys where pissed the whole instance while running with Fayork, but there is no excuse at all that can be made for what actions you took.

If a player is bad...
-Kick early, before any boss. Once the dude has downed a boss with you guys, you let him roll on the loot he was part of. After that, kick him. Simple as that. How the heck would you feel if you were new to an instance, and have to spend more than 15mins listening to a bunch of WoW nerds calling you bad. That sounds like hell to me. Finishing an instance with a bunch of internet #%****!s to be %#%!ed right at the finish line.

Whether Fayork is a baddie is a mute point. The spotlight should be on the alleged %#%! behavior that happened.

01/03/2011 5:26 AMPosted by Swipers
Consider it a gift that we kept you for that long.

Retarded conceited statement right there. How is it a gift that he stayed in the instance the same amount of time as you, but missed out on the loot. Here, ill fix the sentence =)

"Its a gift that you were a baddie, we now can try and justify our actions because of your skill level, most players will agree with us because hey... everyone has the right to treat weaker players with disrespect." -Swipers

/realitycheck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Rage?
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
xD
Ya'll need to STFU and listen to Creed and smoke some weed
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/04/2011 2:30 PMPosted by Aetherr
3. Preechy your name is starting to match how you act every post I see you in is you preaching about something trying to prove a point.

exactly.

01/04/2011 3:57 PMPosted by Belinaomi
smoke some weed

Might get some of us to relax.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
01/04/2011 3:57 PMPosted by Belinaomi
Ya'll need to STFU and listen to Creed and smoke some weed

idk about that whole creed thing.. maybe some cudi, wiz, and mac
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
01/04/2011 5:27 PMPosted by Aetherr

idk about that whole creed thing.. maybe some cudi, wiz, and mac

idk about the whole cudi, wiz, and mac thing.. maybe some tech n9ne,, Atmosphere, Sage Francis

techs okay, %#!! those other dudes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]