Jaedenar's Weekly Trash ~ TB Penninsula!?

85 Tauren Shaman
Big dumpster nerd vordaq and his crew of trash miscreants get #*!*blasted off TB Peninsula making quick getaways after it quickly becomes apparent that they don't have 4x horde numbers. But wait, whats this? They're back for more, obtaining some more clowns along the way!? That's okay, with the help of trusted back up of Nathanv and some more horde reinforcements, Vordaq + co. get tossed in the bin again. No matter how much he tries to focus fire Hyperion regardless of how many people are training him... put that #*!* back son, that's not feral. So once again the peanuts tuck tail and run for alliance camp, port back to stormwind... this smells like Dblock all over again. That's okay though, we'll be here waiting for the next time you climb out of that garbage can bro.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Big noobs get put away and bring more trash friends. Had to order extra dumpsters for this fight because the first one got full of "Identification Unknown" kids. We just brought in some manly ppl and plow down scumnerds off the map. Had to change my diaper with all the massive amounts of %!*% i was dropping...

...till next time

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
BTW

GD Promdate

Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

YEAH WHAT THEY SAID!!! /FLEX
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Tl:dr
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
The guy that spams nothing but moonfire?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
im vordaq irl
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
OMG, YOU GUYS PVP'ED ON A PVP SERVER?, STOP THE PRESSES! THIS IS THE BEST IDEA FOR A THREAD EVER! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELVES, YOUR MOM'S TOO!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Really!!!! Seems to me you guys are the ones running around grabbing every single strife member you can possibly grab! And running like girls to your guards cuz you cant do the job yourself... Let me see you in the world get rolled like you have been and your little crew for the past week now. GET SOME!!!! O yea change up your class Resto no good for you seems like all I see you do is run with that spec lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
i do dailies there daily
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Never do your dailies alone...or you're dead.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
to be fair we only got more people when your 6 turned into 14 lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior

Nice to see you Hyperion :]
Good duel Paper!

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ok well it was 3v3 then all of a sudden Hyeri%@@ showed up and one other! Cuz I believe you got rolled was it? lol its all good... You got strength in numbers we all know this!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
o ok lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
hahahahha vordaq stfu we were like 10v30'ing you bads xD
gg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/04/2011 12:36 PMPosted by Vordaq
Really!!!! Seems to me you guys are the ones running around grabbing every single strife member you can possibly grab! And running like girls to your guards cuz you cant do the job yourself... Let me see you in the world get rolled like you have been and your little crew for the past week now. GET SOME!!!! O yea change up your class Resto no good for you seems like all I see you do is run with that spec lol

We don't go looking for Strife people. We got our own people.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You can always come play with me Amset you QT!

-Nore
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]