Mordah needs a hug.

85 Undead Rogue
After killing a feral druid at TB (Mordah) I am met with a whisper from a level 1 alt telling me I am terrible. I suspected it was Mordah so i headed to the alliance graveyard only to witness Mordah ressing and attempting to hearthstone. I promptly killed him again and did not hold back when it came to expressing via emote my feelings towards him.
He then logged over spewing forth various profanities and informing me that my days were numbered once the simpleton druid obtained PVP gear.

See chat log below

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9254/mordahlol.jpg

Mordah, I have no idea why you hate me so - but I have nothing but love for you. If you ever want a hug my friend all you have to do is ask.

<3 Atalos
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You are best rogue I know. :D /salute to ya :D
Edited by Ravenhul on 1/4/2011 2:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Moooooooooooooordahhhh.
Edited by Ádanessa on 1/4/2011 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Oh look, Atalos being a douche and a troll. More slowpoke news at 11.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We just need to get a "PvP happened" thread stickied so that we can post in it every time that PvP happens. Kind of like the PvE threads, except with players.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Emerald Dream constant variable:

UndeadRogue = gankCamp + forumPost
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Nah, Droney. We wouldn't care. Go for it!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
There's a difference between caring about someone killing a boss and getting annoyed with someone making a separate thread saying "REALM FIRST <insert 10man first tier normal boss here>" -

:3 We got trolled hard, yo.
Edited by Ranixxi on 1/4/2011 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Rage tells are always fun and its nice to see screenshots of it on the forums. BUT... I'm not sure whats the sadest here, the rage from the camped or the silly 2 year old emote spam and lol in caps from the camper.

IMO you both lose here.
Edited by Hilding on 1/4/2011 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I highly doubt it was actually Mordah...

Agreed.

OP, perhaps it was someone else you were pouncing on that day?
...so many swears and spits...I feel dirty.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
There's a difference between caring about someone killing a boss and getting annoyed with someone making a separate thread saying "REALM FIRST <insert 10man first tier normal boss here>" -

:3 We got trolled hard, yo.

h3h
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Shut up, you. :<
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hmmm
Edited by Dustìn on 1/4/2011 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]