Guild Achievement: United Nations

90 Blood Elf Paladin
If I've missed something please direct to me the post or whatever but...

We currently have several people who have hit revered with the guild and we seem to be stuck at 54/55 exalted reps now but...

My wife (Cinner of Vashj) has 54 Exalted Reps on her own.

Another guild member (Masayan) has 52 exalted reps on his own. Of those 52, he has 5 exalted reps that Cinner does not have: Dragonmaw Clan, Warsong Outriders, Defilers, Brood of Nozdormu and Frenzyheart.

In addition to this, I (revered as well) have Scryers exalted while both Cinner and Masayan have Aldor at exalted.

That should make a total of 60 exalted reps but it refuses to budge from 54.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
how are you hitting revered already? 3500 per week for this being the 5th week would be 17500 rep

17500-3000 neutral = 14500 - 6000 friendly = 8500 into honored which put you 3500 away from revered
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A day or two after Cata released, Blizz reset all guild leveling -- in that reset, it also reset the weekly cap for some. I'm 60 points into Revered now with my wife being a bit further in. Masayan actually managed to hit revered last reset with it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ah gotcha, i was one of the unlucky few that it did not reset for then

i can't really answer the rep thing but would the guild rep be counted in there also
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Its definitely bugged. I hit revered and we went instantly to 52/55. Another guy who was exalted w/ Hyjal hit revered and it stayed at 52/55. Another hit revered and he was exalted w/ Ravenholdt and Darkmoon faire and ... it stayed at 52/55.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
It can't be completely bugged, I hit revered and got 55/55 just with myself instantly. If you are sure you don't have overr lapping reps I would post in the bug forum.
Edited by Askers on 1/5/2011 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
@askers that's exactly how it is bugged, if one person has 55 or more reputations at exalted the achievement is won! However, given the instance where person x has 54 and person y has 1 that person x doesn't have then the achievement will only read 54/55
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
01/05/2011 3:25 PMPosted by Champloo
@askers that's exactly how it is bugged, if one person has 55 or more reputations at exalted the achievement is won! However, given the instance where person x has 54 and person y has 1 that person x doesn't have then the achievement will only read 54/55

You've got to be right. A guildmate beat me to revered and got the achievement for 15 reps. I hit revered and I personally have 54 exalted. So the achievement lands on 54/55. He has two reps that I do not. A third guildmate hits revered and she has scryers while I have aldor and the first guy has neither. Still at 54.

So yeah, just further confirming that the person I'm quoting is right.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Death Knight
we have someone at revered with 55 exalted reps and the bar is stuck at 54/55.

*edit* we also had 2 people hit revered before him and the total was 54/55 before he even hit revered.
Edited by Sevenlol on 1/5/2011 11:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We're having the same issue. I've had a ticket open on this for a few days. I'll let you know what they say^^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have 56 reputations at exalted and the guild received United Nations when I hit revered.

Not that it matters too much, the pet requires exalted with the guild to purchase.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
They have to be different. so for example if i was only exalted with org, and another player was only exalted with org as well, and we were both the only two revered players, that counts as a single reputation towards the achieve
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
01/06/2011 1:56 AMPosted by Priezt
They have to be different. so for example if i was only exalted with org, and another player was only exalted with org as well, and we were both the only two revered players, that counts as a single reputation towards the achieve

This is correct.

Currently, One of our other guildies has 53 reps at exalted. I have 3 at exalted that he does not. We are both revered, but our count is sitting at 53. This seems to be the same situation other people are in.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
Seems like it might be bugged (poorly described?) to only count the highest # of reps from a single guild member, rather than the # of unique exalted reps between guild members.

I logged on on Tuesday and it was sitting at 45. I hit revered and it jumped up to 49, which is what my total is. There are at least a few exalted reps from other revered guild members which I don't have though.
Reply Quote
We're also having this problem as well. We're sitting at 48/55, despite the only 3 people in guild who are revered having 51 unique reps between the 3 of us. It is only counting the latest person to hit revered. I really hope they fix this soon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I got a response to my ticket on this issue; they are receiving a lot of reports on this issue and are investigating it as it is not behaving as expected.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I actually put in a ticket on the 14th I think it was regarding this issue. I had had 53 exalted reps when I hit revered, picked up another, then a guildie got to revered who had one exalted rep I did not. However it didn't work and wasn't until I got my personal 55th that we got it.

My ticket was escalated and the response I got via email eventually stated "This is working as intended". >_>
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I'm having the same issue. It seems the guild achievement is only counting my exalted reps. I have 53 total. I figured when my guildy got to revered, we would have this achievement since he has all the PVP reps (AB and WSG) and I do not. But since he got to revered with the guild, the counter is still showing we're at 53 reps.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yea its currently only working for the person in your guild that has the most exalted reps and will count theirs. Someone has said that a GM told them it was "working as intended" but I really can't see this being true as its a guild achievement, not a personal achievement.

I would love to actually see a blizzard post saying yay or nay. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]