Guild Achievement: United Nations

90 Human Mage
I got exalted with my guild last night, and we dinged the achievement. I then picked up the pet, as did one other at exalted with the guild.

Edit: People on this and other threads have been asking:

1) Is it only one person's exalted reputations being counted? Yes. Only the one at revered or better with the guild who has the most reputations will count toward the achievement.

2) Does exalted guild reputation count towards the achievement? Yes, it does.

3) If guild reputation is the only one outstanding when you are at 54/55, will you get the achievement when you hit exalted with the guild? Yes.
Edited by Doroteasenjk on 2/17/2011 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
No issues here. Our guild got the achievement last night.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Because one person in your guild has 55 exalted reputations.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I also agree that it's ridiculous to have this as a guild achieve if it is begin based on only one member. Blizzard, please fix this so that it makes sense.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lulz, how do ppl get reverred with guild. got exalted last week....sort of dissapointed with the dark pheonix mount though.
Reply Quote
This "Guild" achievement is ridiculous. It's based on one individual reaching 55 factions to exalted. If it's going to be based on one person busting his /her tail to get 55, it should be an individual achievement. Either make it so multiple people can contribute or change the achievement. Also, it states "Raise 55 reputations to Exalted", not "Maintain 55 reputations to Exalted". What about the ones you had to reach and then drop in order to get another one, like the Frenzyheart /Oracles, or the Aldor /Scryers? Those we were required to do in order to get the dual achievements. Oh yeah, if you got Hero of the Zandalar Tribe, that was taken away and made into a FoS, it also doesn't count for United Nations, but I sure remember having to be exalted!
Edited by Vorty on 3/13/2011 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
1) It's a guild achievement because many of the reputations are really only available with a raiding guild. It's possible to PuG some of them, but not when they were relevant -- see any of the classic raiding reps.

2) Zandalar tribe reputation is counted. My 55 exalted reps include Zandalar.

3) Reputation achievements in the game count only the actively exalted reputations.

Also, read the entire thread when you necro it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/13/2011 11:33 PMPosted by Neryssa
This shouldn't be a Guild Achievement by any means, in it's current incarnation.

Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/13/2011 11:33 PMPosted by Neryssa
All raiding reputations could, with the exception of Hydraxian Waterlords, be easily hit Exalted

and I clearly said "when they were relevant." I used the word relevant because that is the word that Blizzard used. You could not get HW exalted if you weren't in a raid group during Classic; now it is possible to solo clear the place. Definitely not a relevant situation.

I'm not talking about Insane. You seem determined to haul the conversation into some weedy areas. Consider the Argent Crusader achievement. Consider the Diplomat achievement. Consider the Exalted achievement. Each of them look at the number of exalted achievements you have at one time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

3) Reputation achievements in the game count only the actively exalted reputations.

Counting on your character sheet you seem to have only 53.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Character sheet numbers are wrong. For a myriad things. The Reputation window is way off for everyone - many factions aren't listed there.

Look at his Statistics page, character-reputation. It's 55.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Character sheet numbers are wrong. For a myriad things. The Reputation window is way off for everyone - many factions aren't listed there.

Look at his Statistics page, character-reputation. It's 55.

Oh - I'm not doubting that he got the achie. And I know char sheets are wrong - I don't even have any of the home races cept the gobbies on mine.

I just wanted to check the veracity of needing 55 exalteds at one time give the three one or the other sets (ie scryer vs aldor, puppies versus froggies and the 2 centaur clans). It's not like there is a lot of slack to get 55/63 reps to exalted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]